Home

the most horrific discovery ever made ever

Det. Bart Lasiter

Miley Cyrus AKA Hannah Montana, poses a clear and present danger to the intellectual development of a whole generation as well as a threat to their collective sound judgment and as a result, their decision making ability. She has single-handedly rendered their beliefs, choices, and tendancies invalid and moot.

Even her name is an affront to Montanaians. Such a majestic and beautiful state now in ruin due to its association with one such as Miley Cyrus. Why couldn't she pervert some other state name. One already saddled with a questionable value, worth, and an already tarnished reputation like... I don't know... New Jersey. :xp:

Mark my words, our civilization's decline and inevitable failure will be at the hands of Hannah Freakin' Montana! :(

Miley Cyrus AKA Hannah Montana, poses a clear and present danger to the intellectual development of a whole generation as well as a threat to their collective sound judgment and as a result, their decision making ability. She has single-handedly rendered their beliefs, choices, and tendancies invalid and moot.

Even her name is an affront to Montanaians. Such a majestic and beautiful state now in ruin due to its association with one such as Miley Cyrus. Why couldn't she pervert some other state name. One already saddled with a questionable value, worth, and an already tarnished reputation like... I don't know... New Jersey. :xp:

Mark my words, our civilization's decline and inevitable failure will be at the hands of Hannah Freakin' Montana! :(

It's not like kids today have a lot of positive influences.... Which is why I need to becomes a celebrity, and teach kids that being a ho is wrong.

It's not like kids today have a lot of positive influences.... Which is why I need to becomes a celebrity, and teach kids that being a ho is wrong.

To prove someone is a ho:

1) Find someone who is a ho

2) Ask them if they are one

3) If they deny it, they are one. If they admit it, they still are one.

Any word back from Google yet? This error is ruining the lives of people every minute it is not fixed.

I have completely stopped using google because of this (and that I have found everything I need to find :))

Or the Jonas Brothers. They are both poisoning those of the opposite sex (and some of the same :))

I counter Raptor Jesus with T-Rex in a Jet Fighter:

tyran14.jpg

Edit - I couldn't have had my 6,666th post filled with more win.

True dat

... 'Hannah New Jersey'? ........

meh, same number of syllables, I suppose... :xp:

Archived