Home

the most horrific discovery ever made ever

I liked Labyrinth a lot. I bolted my door one night so I could watch it without interruption, thing is I forgot to unbolt the door so my roommate could get in. He had been out drinking underage which is a big nono around here, and ended up sleeping in a common area overnight.

Last night my stupid roommate had someone wake me up cause he wanted me to make him a hot pocket, I told him to **** off and tried to fall back asleep. I couldn't fall back to sleep so I waited in the darkness for him to return. Hearing his key slide into the door I flung it open threw a frozen hot pocket into his face and threw the dead bolt. I eventually let him back in so the on call training leader wouldn't be called in. I then threw some of his things around the room yelled at him, called him a garbage baby, and then threw his glass across the room and dislodged one of the lenses. I'm probably in trouble now.

Oh I know. I can probably have lots of that when I have my own room.
WOT? Nah son, your room mate is an idiot anyways, get as many BJs as possible, and make sure he enters the room every time when you go off and she has it dripping from her eyes, nose and lips, demanding moar inze budd.

SHOW HIM PENSI ENVY DUED!!!

That's pretty horrific. On a negative note my dirtbag roommate lied to me about cleaning his drawers, we failed a room inspection, and now I'm spending a week back in phase 1(Have to remain in uniform if I want to leave the dormitory, curfew, can't leave the base). I will make him miserable now.

Archived