Home

Possibly returning to SWG

Shadowolf

Well, I stopped playing a long long time ago before NGE, maybe before CU can't remember. I was an imperial on Flurry.

I am thinking about returning and playing SWG again.

I am pretty certain I'm going to be an imperial again and was wondering what servers would be good for me to join?

I'm on day 2 of the 14 day trial and on the Bloodfin server. Wow, I had heard this game was dead but maybe I just had to experience it first hand. It doesn't seem as fun as it used to be a few years back either. Don't think I'm going to be subscribing.

It all depends on what server you choose. i have a 70 and 90 on Scylla which i never play on because its dead. Choose your server, choose your fate. You pick the wrong one and your gonna hate the game, and depending on which of the populated servers you choose you'll see a lot of specific types of game play on the different ones. You might see mostly roleplaying, or mostly pvp, or mostly space combat depending on which server you choose. In the end its all fun though, you just gotta pick a populated server.

I've got a toon on Bloodfn, It sucks cause theres no one on it

That just blows me away. Even now there's not many people on BF? It was always one of the top three in population. Crazy.

For the OP: Ahazi and Bria have a good population and if you like RP/space type content check out my old home server of Starsider. Good population there. Euro-Chimera is also pretty active as well.

Archived