Home

Party member prestige request

Chevron 7 locke

Hi!

well i was looking at a few party member as prestige classes and i started thinking(Thats a bad thing by the way) i already have the one that lets your party members start off as prestige classes but i found some problems with that

No Lightsaber forms can be learned. believe me i tried with the KSE it kept screwing up my game and i had to start over

Visas didnt have a prestige class

So my request is...to have your party members reach prestige class when you do.

Atton to Jedi master

Mira to Jedi watchman

Handmaiden to Jedi weapon master

Visas to Jedi watchman

Bao-dur to weapon master

Goody two-shoes(mical) to jedi master

I made one for myself wich makes Visas start as a sith assassin and Kreia as a sith lord (adding some feats and powers they were supposed to get as a regular jedi class, so from there they advance normally) just ask if you're interested

and i think there is another one which changes the upgrade class for Mira, Atton and i think that Bao Dur, Mical and Brianna too

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/SS_Prestige_Padawans;41128

Hows this.

Visas as a sith assasian

Kreia as a sith lord(Thanks for the idea on that one by the way)

Atton as a Jedi watchman/Sith assasian

Mira as a jedi watchman/sith assasian

Handmaiden as a Weapon master/sith marauder

Bao-dur as a weapon master/marauder

Goody goody two-shoes(disciple) as a Jedi watchman

Or they reach prestige when you do and you just choose their prestige class for them regardless of alignment

Edit: i downloaded the ss prestige padawans but for some odd reason i cant get any lightsaber forms for them. and my KSE leeps screwing up my game whenever i try to give them lightsaber forms. plus i just don't like all them robes

Edit again: i'm so confused. how do i rise above the title of "rookie" its driving me crazy!

Archived