Home

Is Davinq on your ignore list  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Davinq on your ignore list

Dark Something or something like that right? That turned out to be Zell in disguise though itchy...

EW and Marius Fett, shame on you both for jumping the bandwagon. I've primarily seen you two on the KotOR forums, I don't tend to spam pointlessly over there like some people think I tend to do here. ED, cheers for making the poll public.

Dark Something or something like that right? That turned out to be Zell in disguise though itchy...

EW and Marius Fett, shame on you both for jumping the bandwagon. I've primarily seen you two on the KotOR forums, I don't tend to spam pointlessly over there like some people think I tend to do here. ED, cheers for making the poll public.

....what?

I didn't jump on the bandwagon - I objectively made my own decision based upon the failsauce of your life.

And besides - if Devon did it, and Sam did it, and Jaymack did it, then it was obviously a good decision.

_EW_

so is there someone worse then davinq?

I have a few names that make me cringe, yes. I won't get personal because I'm a respectful forumgoer, but a year or so back I got into this flaming argument with a real biter in SWK forums. That guy is the #1 on my ignore list (it was great when I added him too, because I was like "I'm sick of dealing with you: welcome to my ignore list, chump.")

Archived