Home

Problems playing rebels at Lan, glactic conquest

Me and a friend was playing empire at war. we are not pros at the game, yet! But eny way, I was playing empire and he was playing rebels. I thought every thing went fine upgrade my emperial base. I looked at his screen and saw that he was still on base lvl 1! thought hm, maby hi's not so good at it. so I thought I give him a hand but after looking i found out that he could not build buildings to upgrade his base. so how to upgrade rebelions base, under glactic conquest lan player. I still cant figure it out so, if there is eny one who knows how to, plz respond. :confused::confused::confused:

PS. its probably really easy, I am just to dum to see it atm.

I dont think rebels can build and uptgrade there tech, they got to steal stuff? if ithis is right I think the mp suc'ks. well in campagne its ok its more like the movie, but rebel vs empire at campagne, rebels dont got a chanse if this is the case. Feel free to tell me other wise:confused:

I dont think rebels can build and uptgrade there tech, they got to steal stuff? if ithis is right I think the mp suc'ks. well in campagne its ok its more like the movie, but rebel vs empire at campagne, rebels dont got a chanse if this is the case. Feel free to tell me other wise:confused:

• 2 years later...

Archived