Home

OJP Introductional Play-Day

*Note* MESSAGE ME ON X-FIRE ON A SUNDAY AND ILL COME IF THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE! Also you can organize your own playdays on other days if you want. PM me on x-fire still so I can check activity and use rcon if necessary for whatever reasons.

Also note that there's no chance of success if you don't spread the word :xp:

Post start:

Hey, so all of you who read this forum most likely already have OJP v1.2, but many JKA players don't, or they don't know how to play properly.

Maxstate asked me to make a thread about a week after he left, asking people to come to the OJP TNTClan server to get people used to the game and have some fun.

having said that, here I present:

OJP PlayDay

*Imagine Promotional Image here that cannot be added due to lack of image function*

General Info

Date: Every fricking Sunday.

Location: OJP TNTClan server (Located in Germany, Europe) (IP:PORT : 85.14.216.23:24001)

When: Starting between (09:00 - 12:00) ending at around 23:00 (GMT+1) (Starting time depends on when I wake up lol)

Map: Default JKA MP maps, OR Jedi's Home JL II (Depending on how many have the map)

Playday Events

General (Start):

- Getting all the players inside the server.

- Letting them goof around a bit until everyone is set up properly (Making sure everyone is properly connected without client bugs)

After that we have:

Newcomers

- Teaching newcomers / newbies:

o The general ojp system (Dodge , Mishap, Force)

o The general rules of Combat & Survival. (Murphy's Law)

-- Saber Combat:

o Pro's & Con's of being a Saberist.

o The parry / deflect & attack system. (Including the connection with Dodge, Force, Mishap)

o The differences between the styles and the Pro / Cons.

o The differences between force powers (Dark & Light) and the pro / cons.

o Several Tactics to apply. (Note that this is not ''factual'' stuff)

-- Gunner Combat:

o Pro's & Con's of being a gunner.

o The Weapon system (Including the connection with Dodge / force / mishap)

o The Gunner Gadgets

o Several Tactics to apply. (Note that this is not "factual" stuff)

Veterans

- Allowed to help the newcomers / newbies in the server.

- Allowed to goof around (As long as they don't interrupt with the teaching)

- Allowed to do demonstration fights for the teaching. (How to fight properly, how not to fight etc.)

I could write a lot of fancy stuff here for advanced people but there's hardly any use for that lol.

After the teaching is done we can play some regular matches in different gamemodes depending on which ones are the most popular.

Several links:

OJP v1.2: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/OJP_Enhanced;91118

Jedi's home JL 2: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Jedis_Home_JL_II;45505

Every event or guide gotta have it's own FAQ, so here we go.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question 1.:

Q:I don't see the server in the list! What do I do?!

A:If you are positive that it is online, press (Shift + ~) and a console should come down.

Now type this:

/connect 85.14.216.23:24001

And it should connect.

Question 2.:

Q:I can't enter the server for some reason! Why?!

A: Either it happened to be down at that moment, *or* it's full. It has a 16 player limit at the moment.

Question 3.:

Q:I can't participate that day! Will there be another playday?!

A:Perhaps, depending on the amount of players that arrive on sunday. If noone comes, then a new one might be arranged.

If at least 32 people come, a new one might be arranged as well. If you're the only one that couldn't come. well, ask someone to notify you when the server gets busy and you might get some private tutoring.

Question 4.:

Q: What is ARE COUNTRY?

A: ARE COUNTRY!

Question 5.:

Q: Are you trying to be funny?

A: No, but I'm all out of questions that make some sense and don't just take up space for no good reason, so I had to make something up.

Anyway, here's another file for those who want more Star Wars-like sounds, effects and weapons. OJP UltimateWeapons II

Oh, and can you please upload my saber pack to the server? Check out the forum thread for images of the current hilts in the pack.

OMFG. You know what? Noone cares about your mod -.- Some ****ty sounds and effects, that's all. Stop advertising this mod in EVERY topic as it's ****ing annoying...

OMFG. You know what? Noone cares about your mod -.- Some ****ty sounds and effects, that's all. Stop advertising this mod in EVERY topic as it's ****ing annoying...

Motion seconded. You might not think its advertising, but from experience don't post anything about it on these forums unless its in that original post about it.

Motion seconded. You might not think its advertising, but from experience don't post anything about it on these forums unless its in that original post about it.

k, get the point. Not with people like Kaldar barking at you as soon you present someting they don't like... But still, there're still ****ty awesome sounds and effects! Plus models! Don't forget about the models! *Mumbles something about saberers who don't get the joy of a gun fight*

Ok, but if I then make a brand new UltimateWeapons thread? Do you stop barking at me then?:(

And good luck at the playday, hopefully you'll all get a bunch of n00bs who need to be taught the saber system. BTW, moved the FileFront forum thread to the Clan forum, if anyone cares...

Not with people like Kaldar barking at you as soon you present someting they don't like...

I dont "bark" coz I don't like it but I am angry with you coz u post this in every thread.

But still, there're still ****ty awesome sounds and effects!

Max does better and he doesn't have orgasm becouse of that.

Ok, but if I then make a brand new UltimateWeapons thread? Do you stop barking at me then?

Yeah create it and post everything you want in it. Every update etc. but stop spamming in other topics.

And good luck at the playday

Thanks.

k, get the point. Not with people like Kaldar barking at you as soon you present someting they don't like... But still, there're still ****ty awesome sounds and effects! Plus models! Don't forget about the models! *Mumbles something about saberers who don't get the joy of a gun fight*

Ok, but if I then make a brand new UltimateWeapons thread? Do you stop barking at me then?:(

And good luck at the playday, hopefully you'll all get a bunch of n00bs who need to be taught the saber system. BTW, moved the FileFront forum thread to the Clan forum, if anyone cares...

You just did it again, really when you're at this forum forget you even made that mod unless you're posting in the mod's topic, 'nuff said.

Archived