Home

What planets would you want in the "kotor" mmo?

RyuuKage

I can say two for sure, Korriban and Coruscant, Coruscant, for the love of all that is holy CORUSCANT!!! :xp:

What planets would you want to see in the game? I think Ziost might also make a good addition, since it's a Sith world as well as an ice planet, so it's a little-used environment type.

I can't comment on what planets for say, but would you want more planets with a little bit less on them (not as bad as Mass Effect) or less planets with more environments? Personally I'd like to see both. Have the stereotypical star wars worlds (hoth, tattoine, endor, korriban etc.) as your randomly generated, instanced dungeon type worlds, and have your major city, multi-environment worlds (coruscant, telos, corellia, onderon, etc...) as your richly developed city worlds/quest getting locations. (have side quests on the other worlds as well, just not as many.)

darthclydefrog has a good point. I actually liked the Mass Effect worlds despite their lack of content, however I would of really liked them more with added content. Since we dont know anything about the game, including the timeline its difficult to say which planets and how big we want them. I enjoyed the size of SWG planets because it gave freedom to players to change the world a bit instead of a cookiee cutter world where u follow paths. However the AoC way of doing vilages and stuff was nice.

Anyways, mine hehe.

Couruscant - its a must I mean com'on

Korriban - ya ya we know why

Taris - really interesting to see aftereffect of destruction, and if its pre-destruction its wonderful anyways, however if Couruscant is in the game then this should be added on later

Kashyyyk - yep

Nar Shaddaa - again, depends on Couruscant

Dantooine - woudl be great for farmers and peope who want fields of piece and quiet

llum - I dont know much about the planet besides that it has jedi ruins and was used by jedi initates for years because of the crystals

Mrkyr - for BHs, pirates, etc.. anyone who doesnt like force users, plus it could be a place for peopel to find rare ysalamiri. (resistant to force)

Again, all these depends on when the game takes place, and theres plenty more :)

I already made this topic. But this works I guess....

you did? sorry :(

unless you mean the K3 one? I figured since an RPG and an MMO are very different that what planets someone wants for one might not be the same for the other...but maybe i was wrong, lol...i dunno.

If the game is set during the Mandalorian wars, then shouldn't the worlds be the ones during the war. Dxun, Malachor V and Serreco.

But it wouldn't be set during the Mandalorian Wars. It would be set after Kotor 2 - otherwise it wouldn't be a sequel.

Methinks if Bioware and LA are going so wide as to make the game an MMO, they wouldn't just stick to the previous storylines.

Hopefully, though, they'll stick to some of the same planets. I don't know why, but Manaan is one of my favorites from either KOTOR game. I like water.

Not sure, but Duros is still habitable during this time period, I believe.

As for Vjun, it's a dead rock with acid rain and no importance aside from Vader building a fortress on it in several thousand years...but it has cool name! lol

Alderaan, sure, when else will we get to see it in one piece> :lol:

Corellia is a personal favorite of mine, but I always tend to associate it with the post ep 6 era.

I can't think that we've ever been to Twiilek country (Ryloth)... but I seem to remember hearing that it's a lot like a tatooine/geonosis hybrid. Not a bad thing, I suppose.

Because ryloth's day is equal to its year (it rotates once in the same amount of time it takes to go around the sun) one side is always night and one is always day. This would be an awesome world cause one side would be all hot and crazy (like that scene in Chronicles of Riddick) and the other would be a frozen wasteland...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:RylothExodus.JPG

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Kala%27uun_Starport_3.jpg

This would be a sweet planet.

Dang star wars universe has tons of planets

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Planets

Archived