Home

Lets hope this doesn't happen to KOTOR MMO...

um...four cities i can see...but four CLASSES? that've been announced? what's EA smoking? takes a lot of guts to pull that stunt, lol...good thing i'm not a warhammer fan or my hatred of EA would've just increased by several more points...

So, my angle here. Game was hyped a little too early and the launch date is sneaking up on Mythic. Mythic probably would push back the release date but EA says no. I need to check my facts, because I haven't really been following this game but I'm guessing that's what we're seeing here.

Yikes, hehe.

So, my angle here. Game was hyped a little too early and the launch date is sneaking up on Mythic. Mythic probably would push back the release date but EA says no. I need to check my facts, because I haven't really been following this game but I'm guessing that's what we're seeing here.

Yikes, hehe.

The major problem was/is Paul Barnett. He is a loudmouth dev likened to Peter Molyneux. He over hyped the game pre-alfa making all sorts of shallow promises to the community.

Bioware should take note and follow how Blizzard marketed their game pre-release.

Archived