Home

WATCHMEN TRAILER!!!

I agree, except it was mostly the Marvel ones. Ironman was schweeeet though.

I loved Ironman verry verry much. I figured that once Marvel got there own studio they'd make some kickass movies but it doesn't seem to be the case. DC usually knows what they are doing and I am hoping this is a good movie.

(pfft what I really want is a new Punisher movie, I heard they were remaking but got no info after that and I am too lazy to look for myself lol)

Anyways, let's hope it's good.

Well I had never heard of Watchmen before the trailer either but for me it really got me interested in it, I looked it up and everything and I'm pretty hyped for this movie. I guess I'm one of the few that hadn't heard of it that thinks it looks sweet but the trailer just got me very interested.

It sure looks interesting, considering I was probably the only one in the theater to know what the trailer was even talking about. The plot was vauge, but it looks like it'll at least be a good film... Though I'll probably have to wait until DVD cause I'd bet I can't convince my dad to take me, especially since it'll probably have an R rating.

DC usually knows what they are doing and I am hoping this is a good movie.

I hope there's a huge emphasis on "usually" in there, because the new Superman movie they did was the worst thing since Batman & Robin aka the abomination that should never have taken place...

DC didn't make Superman Returns. They hired a one Mr Bryan Singer to make it (well, WB did), just as Marvel (or whoever owns them) hired him to make the first two X-men films. So the fault is his, not DC's.

Yeah I know, he'll burn in hell for that :carms:

Not only did he manage to make a mediocre (at best) Superman movie, he also ruined X3 by handing it over to some flippin' amateur!

• 3 months later...

Archived