Home

public apology

i am sorry for everything that has happened in the last few days. i want to make amends. so davinq... i am sorry for what i have said. i know it is childish and to be honest i am still a child and learning and for that i am sorry. ave i am sorry to put you through all of this. with that said i will see you guys in about a month.

Jmac drove Ave out. D:

This kinda sucks now.

Well, I guess it's time to move out. -grabs bags-

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the KOTOR forums. And the RP. -waves-

....how do you know?

Well, nice to have you in the KotOR forums - that's where I make my home anyway.

_EW_

....how do you know?

Well, nice to have you in the KotOR forums - that's where I make my home anyway.

_EW_

I'm going to assume because her profile is empty since last night. I noticed a couple of mintues ago and was like 'nice one, jmac'.

annnnd thank ya kindly. i'll miss this home though ;.;

I'm going to assume because her profile is empty since last night. I noticed a couple of mintues ago and was like 'nice one, jmac'.

annnnd thank ya kindly. i'll miss this home though ;.;

I saw that just now too.... seems odd that Ave would leave entirely, though... :|

_EW_

I saw that just now too.... seems odd that Ave would leave entirely, though... :|

_EW_

she tends to do this every once in awhile. she'll probably be back in a month or so.

or she'd be like me and not talk to anyone for a year, then show up and be all 'hiya guys : D'

"Seriously though, a month? Nope. Sorry, find someone else to mod here. I'll be at DFAF. & Zell, at Ahto, let someone responsible take you under his/her wing. I'd recommend Chainz.2da"

^woah, I've been hacked X'D

edit again: i think dfaf is double fine action forums

yeah. now i'm paranoid. >.<'

Yeah, the least she could have done would be to tell us herself :(

_EW_

Avery if you touch any of my posts again without good reason as a moderator, then we will have a serious problem. Do you understand me? You're abusing your privilege, and I won't have it.

Archived