Home

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hello :)

KellyLeighC

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hello :) My name's Kelly Crutcher and I'm a major Star Wars fan; I've loved the series since I was a little girl.

Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are my favorite characters in the series; my favorite Star Wars movies are the original Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

(I'm not putting the new movies down, but I personally think the original trilogy's the best.) :)

Thanks, Mace! :) I checked the "Knights of the Old Republic" section you mentioned, however, and its an online RPG.

I feel kind of stupid admitting this, but I have NO idea what to do with an RPG. I've never been involved in an RPG before, so rather than get in one and type a message that makes me sound like an idiot, I avoid them. "Better to stay out of the way completely than make myself look dumb," is what I say to myself.

Thanks, Mace! :) I checked the "Knights of the Old Republic" section you mentioned, however, and its an online RPG.

Hehehe, no, it's not an online RPG, but an area of the forum destined to talk about it. :)

But don't worry, we've got areas such as "Ahto", were we can talk about anything, and as Mace pointed out, we've got more living souls there. Here goes the link: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=321

BTW, Welcome to the Forums!

welcome to the lucasforums! anyway, i just like to hang in this yes, mostly dead part of the forums where i get made fun of for my horrible grammer and spelling, but still i know its all in good humor. i havent personally ben with the kotor guys before, but i find the very small community here rather nice. anyway, over all the entire lucasforums is the size of a virus compared to other forums, but theres still more star wars chat here then anywhere else ive ever seen.

• 6 months later...

Archived