Home

Bruce Wayne: Hero or Villain?

Just because he's famous, doesn't mean he isn't capable of what he's been accused of.

Ordinary people like you and I have comitted crimes, and excuses like 'stress' or 'alcohol' are aaalways part of 'why'.

I'm not sure what to believe - the media always make things up, but sometimes they are right. Police aren't too bright either, but hey, just got to wait and see.

Just because he's famous, doesn't mean he isn't capable of what he's been accused of.

Ordinary people like you and I have comitted crimes, and excuses like 'stress' or 'alcohol' are aaalways part of 'why'.

I'm not sure what to believe - the media always make things up, but sometimes they are right. Police aren't too bright either, but hey, just got to wait and see.

I've committed a crime? Don't I have a right to hear the charges that you're bringing against me?

_EW_

Apparently, the argument started because his sister asked him for £100,000. When he refused, they started to insult his wife, and he got angry.

I'll try and find a link later on, but it looks like a case of grasping relatives.

Scotland Yard

lolz, the irony of this still tickles me every time I hear it :xp:

Seriously though, can't a guy beat up his mum and sister in peace without the press being all over him?[/sarcasm]

They may shared a few "bad words" (hypothetically:xp:), but I believe, like EW, that Bale is not this kind of person.

How do you know? Are you his best buddy? Shared a bunk in college? Been his sparring partner? ;)

Archived