Home

KOTOR2 Patching Problem

whatthehell

hey everyone, i have a problem updating K2. when i use the one that it comes with, it reaches a certain point where it seems to give up. and when i download the .exe patching program, it stops at 93% when it says "Processing: Docs/Manual.pdf". i think its because i dont have that pdf where it should be. does anyone else know what im talking about?

Don't even think of using the autopatcher because it's broken. But I guess you already knew that. ;)

There should be a Manual.pdf in your "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Docs" folder. If it isn't in there, did you remove it? If so, then you guessed right and you need to put it back for the patch to work.

Well, it's definitely Vista. :(

Try copying the file to your desktop first, and then to the folder. Make sure that the read-only properties of the KotOR2 folder are removed first.

• 1 month later...

I'm a Vista user, and a happy one at that. If there is a computer problem, people seem to blame it on Vista. It is not always going to be the source of the problem.

If you still have trouble, let me know and I'll see what I can do about uploading a copy of the pdf for you

• 2 years later...

Archived