KOTOR 3 Mandalorians.....?

Darth~Revan

Mandalorians In KOTOR 3.......  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Mandalorians In KOTOR 3.......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted yes, however depending on the timeline of KotOR 3 I'm not sure how much saturation of the Mandalorians they could incorporate.

Both K1 & K2 are both at the brink of the disappearance of the Mandalorians and if K3 goes even farther we're likely to see just "camps" of them here and there (much like K1/K2).

if K3 adopts an MMO style however, I'd expect to see them more.. if not even a playable Race/Class (whatever they're considered :xp: )

Er, of course I'm voting yes. :p However, I'd actually like to see Mandalorians as potential villains. In K1 we just hear about how bad they were before the game (with the exception of Canderous' war stories), and then in K2 they're actually allies. I think it'd be interesting to see both sides in K3.

Hey everyone.....Glad To be On the Forums!

anyway, i was wondering, does anyone think the Mandalorians should be in KOTOR 3, if not at least put in canderous again....cant play the series without him.....

plz give me your opinions....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Personally, I find this a moot point. I'll tell you why, the three primary factions for KOTOR have been established as Jedi, Sith and Mandalorian. It fits the trinity formula that has made Star Wars a success.

So ~EMS~ I wouldn't worry, I am confident that there will be at least one plot character that will be a Mandalorian.

In K3 I say definately, Canderous had a whole big story going with the Mandalorians, we're all into it now.

In the MMO, here's hoping for the game to take place during the Mandalorian Wars... though that sort of puts off the sith, doesn't it?

Hey everyone.....Glad To be On the Forums!

anyway, i was wondering, does anyone think the Mandalorians should be in KOTOR 3, if not at least put in canderous again....cant play the series without him.....

plz give me your opinions....

Mandalorians are geting boring but it would not be kotor with out em

Archived