KOTOR 3 Mandalorians.....?

Darth~Revan

Mandalorians In KOTOR 3.......  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Mandalorians In KOTOR 3.......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could work, but it would need work. Of course then it might also not work because of what Canderous say to a soldier who wants to leave a clan that Canderous himself has been spending so long to rebuild. Not to mention the way of the Mandalorians; to join the Jedi would be a stand against the Mandos, because the Jedi defend against people who would destroy lives whether it be for sport or conquest.

I think the Mandalorians were made too significant of a plot point to leave out in K3. I doubt they would have made the point of Revan specifically ordering Canderous to snowball the clans if he was just going to fail "off camera". Somewhat anti-climactic.

The Mandalorians were the catalyst for the entire series, anyway. Without the wars, KotOR wouldn't have happened, and Revan wouldn't have "fell". Even if they're not the main antagonists of the series, they were the founding factor for the formation of the Sith Empire and, quite possibly, the "True Sith" who supposedly used them.

It would be folly to just not include them. I vote yes, of course.

Hey everyone.....Glad To be On the Forums!

anyway, i was wondering, does anyone think the Mandalorians should be in KOTOR 3, if not at least put in canderous again....cant play the series without him.....

plz give me your opinions....

Sure why not the mandalorians aren't extinct yet and if any sort of race deserves to be part of another kotor its them

Misread the question and voted no. I agree with Ascendant_Justice on this. The Mandalorians are an essential part of the whole KotOR-Era and is being readied by Revan for war. There's also a few unanswered questions about the Mandalorians in the Mandalorian Wars. So yeah, they should be in there.

I don't doubt that the Mandalorians will be an important part of KotOR 3. If, as most believe, the third installment will follow Revan and the Exile against the True Sith, it seems likely that Canderous' Mandalorians will be Revan's/Exile's 'backup' force (consider that Mandalore pledged that Revan would 'have his army'). I also think they will be allies of the Republic this time, because of the links with the Jedi Order.

I ended up voting "I don't care", after some thought. My initial answer was yes, but I don't see why it's necessary. If it seemed forced at all to include Canderous, I would rather it be left out. And if another Mandalorian was included outside of Canderous just for the sake of having one, I'd be annoyed with that too. I'm really indifferent to having one or not, as long as it's not forced or contrived.

I ended up voting "I don't care", after some thought. My initial answer was yes, but I don't see why it's necessary. If it seemed forced at all to include Canderous, I would rather it be left out. And if another Mandalorian was included outside of Canderous just for the sake of having one, I'd be annoyed with that too. I'm really indifferent to having one or not, as long as it's not forced or contrived.

'Apathy is death!' - Kreia

But, I agree with you. I hate it when cameos are forced into games as a cheap way to please fans, but I think TSL makes it clear that the Mandalorians are going to be quite important...

I had to think about it for a while and I ended up voting yes, but than I read the replies and thought about it for a while and I kind of changed my mind to I don't really know. I think it ultimatly depends on the storyline of K3 and what's going on where and when it takes place and all that jazz.

It's Starwars though and weather you want them there or not they will probably be there anyways so I must agree with previous replies it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of how many.

And if this Old Republic MMO ends up being real since as far as I know there is no official confirmation I seriously hope that they at least make the Mandalorians a playable class, but IDK maybe I'm retarded lol.

It's always got to be a civil war...why does it always have to be a civil war lol.

I think if they are in the sprpg they should be more than just a group of annoying bounty hunters at least though. Blehh I hate annoying bounty hunters.

well to correct what canderis stated, the Mandalorian war wasn't a civil war, but I can see what you mean, star wars history has a lot of civil war in it.

I also think that if the game(MMO) is gonna take place after or before the kotOR games that the mando's will not be mercs, especially if its in the mando war age.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The Manalorians only fight themselves due to mercenary contracts when they aren't organised as a clan or as a planatery force, this is true sin't it? I mean when was the last time you heard Mandalorians in their own civil war except mercenary contract and a one on one over a battle decision like Canderous when apparently he left his task force to die while he apparently stole the glory. I feel that the Mandalorians will play a large part not the main but a large part of K.O.T.O.R three, due them not being mentioned at all yet and that the republic somehow are very weak.

Archived