Home

What order do you do the planets in and why?

Darth krunchy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sand people are pretty tough :\. They aren't too bad for me until those freaking Holy Warriors start ambushing you with two elites. No matter what, though, those damn wraids are what really tick me off. Those Hulak Wraids were hitting me for 25 damage the whole time. Really annoying. What's worse is their plates are only worth like 24 credits at Fazza's. What the hell kind of hunter can make a living off that? "Oh I see you managed to survive an extremely life threatening encounter with a large desert predator. Here's half a medpac."

Save the swoop bonds for Suvam Tan at Yavin Station. I think he pays 156 credits a pop for those. I got over 18,000 credits from him after Tatooine. :D

i hate the part on tatooine when u have to use the banther fodder on the banthers because those dam elite sand people keep using adhesive grenades and shooting me ¬¬ i keep ding at tht part =/.

and burnsey didn't even know u could get HK on K1 XD, but i told her where to get him=]

i hate the part on tatooine when u have to use the banther fodder on the banthers because those dam elite sand people keep using adhesive grenades and shooting me ¬¬ i keep ding at tht part =/.

and burnsey didn't even know u could get HK on K1 XD, but i told her where to get him=]

Correction: I did know... I just never saw the droid shop. >_> I mean I WAS 12 last time I completed it, before that.

At least I didn't die at the hands of sand people.

:xp:

Correction: I did know... I just never saw the droid shop. >_> I mean I WAS 12 last time I completed it, before that.

At least I didn't die at the hands of sand people.

:xp:

There's no shame in admitting to dying at the hands of some overly-inflated-stats enemy. I died against Malak MANY TIMES, but only because his attributes were so inflated to outrageous levels. That doesn't mean he ever beats me now. It makes sense to lose to a very easy enemy that is given much more than they ever deserve.

• 2 weeks later...

I visit the planets depending on how i want to shape my story. But i always try going to Kashyyyk as the second planet. Cause i hate bumping into Calo or Bandon down there.. But i think the best way for me is:

1. Tatooine

2. Kashyyyk

3. Manaan

4. Korriban

Sometimes i swap Tatooine and Manaan..

Yes, I believe that is how it works. I always go to Kashyyyk first, so Calo has those wookies with him. That makes him much harder to beat IMO. You must be mistaken about Kashyyk being your second. Although, if you stop at Kashyyyk first, but do not go down to the shadowlands, and just get on the Hawk and go to Tatooine, will Calo be on Kashyyyk or Tatooine?

~HOP

Let's see...

Calo meets Malak as you leave Dantooine.

Calo then ambushes you after your next Star Map (1st planet)

Then Saul Karath reports Calo's failure and Darth Bandon is introduced after your next Star Map (2nd planet)

Then Darth Bandon ambushes you after your next Star Map (3rd planet) <= bad idea for this to be Korriban, as you'll be by yourself :(

Then you're captured by the Leviathan after your 4th Star Map (4th planet)

Then you go on (sans Bastila) to retrieve the final Star Map (5th planet).

That's from memory, but I'm willing to wager cash that it's right. I hope that helps.

What do you mean you'll be by yourself? You get to have party members with you during the confrontation.
No you do not. He ambushes you after you get the Star Map, which you have to do alone on Korriban. You don't get to add members back to your party until after you've reentered the academy. If you don't believe me, feel free to visit Korriban for your 3rd Star Map next time you play. Let me know how that works out for you.

No you do not. He ambushes you after you get the Star Map, which you have to do alone on Korriban. You don't get to add members back to your party until after you've reentered the academy. If you don't believe me, feel free to visit Korriban for your 3rd Star Map next time you play. Let me know how that works out for you.

Yup, it is a hard fight for the unprepared. :doh:

Actually, on Korriban (like with Kashyyk) he ambushes you before you get the Star Map.
Please bet me money on this!

If Korriban is your 4th planet and you've already picked up your 3rd Star Map, then yes, he will ambush you before you get the Star Map (when you first enter the valley).

If Korriban is your 3rd planet and you just got your 3rd Star Map in the Tomb of Naga Sadow, then he will ambush you in the same spot and you will be all alone.

EDIT: Also, he only ambushes you beforehand on Kashyyk (and Tattooine and Manaan) if you've picked up the 3rd Star Map beforehand. If you get the 3rd Star Map on that planet, he will ambush you afterwords, on your way back to your ship.

Would've messed up the scene with the Sith students demanding to know where Uthar is if he hadn't, as they confront you in the same place you're ambushed by Bandon.
Again, please bet me money on this (hint: I would not have included an explicit warning if it hadn't happened to me at least once :D)

Please bet me money on this![/Quote] I was going to take you up on this offer as I agreed with Emperor Devon on this. However, since I'm ill today and limited on what I can do at work. I dug around looking for an old save games and finally tried it the way you described. Darn you, you were correct. I’d remember that happening once before when I’ve played, but I felt that must have been just on the Xbox version, yet I was wrong again. Should have known you were correct when Redhawke agreed with you.

1. Tatoonine - to see what’s eating Bastila’s father.

2. Kashyyyk - to check on the retirement community Chuundar put Big Z's father Freyyr into.

3. Manaan - Getting low on funds from helping out Mission’s family. Travel to Manaan to see what the going rate is on Cathar Slaves. Maybe a nice sushi dinner is in order.

4. Korriban – After making a quick stop to drop some dead weight off. It is time to head over to Korriban to visit Carth’s son in college. Can you say toga party? Carth is a bit disappointed that Dustil did not choice his alma mater, but who cares a party is a party.

Should have known you were correct when Redhawke agreed with you.
Protip: I only wager when I know I'll win :)

(except when I play poker)

1. Tatoonine - to see what’s eating Bastila’s father.

2. Kashyyyk - to check on the retirement community Chuundar put Big Z's father Freyyr into.

3. Manaan - Getting low on funds from helping out Mission’s family. Travel to Manaan to see what the going rate is on Cathar Slaves. Maybe a nice sushi dinner is in order.

4. Korriban – After making a quick stop to drop some dead weight off. It is time to head over to Korriban to visit Carth’s son in college. Can you say toga party? Carth is a bit disappointed that Dustil did not choice his alma mater, but who cares a party is a party.

1) Tattooine - At this point I've already spoken to Mission about her brother and Lena will pop up to let us know where he is. Also to pick up HK-47.

2) Kashyyyk - Griff needs Tach glands and this is where they are. Oh, look a new party member too! :)

3) Korriban - By this point Carth's told me all about Dustil and now we know where to find him (besides it makes a lot more sense to help Carth before the big reveal rather than after...to me anyway). Also, there is some phat loot on Korriban and I feel it makes the most sense to get this at about the half-way point.

4) Manaan - Because it's the only one left. Jolee is the last to join, so we do his side quest last.

{words}

Ah, should have figured that. Would've taken less scripting to just remove the Sith students after all.

Korriban – After making a quick stop to drop some dead weight off. It is time to head over to Korriban to visit Carth’s son in college. Can you say toga party? Carth is a bit disappointed that Dustil did not choice his alma mater, but who cares a party is a party.

:lol:

Please bet me money on this!

If Korriban is your 4th planet and you've already picked up your 3rd Star Map, then yes, he will ambush you before you get the Star Map (when you first enter the valley).

If Korriban is your 3rd planet and you just got your 3rd Star Map in the Tomb of Naga Sadow, then he will ambush you in the same spot and you will be all alone.

EDIT: Also, he only ambushes you beforehand on Kashyyk (and Tattooine and Manaan) if you've picked up the 3rd Star Map beforehand. If you get the 3rd Star Map on that planet, he will ambush you afterwords, on your way back to your ship.

Again, please bet me money on this (hint: I would not have included an explicit warning if it hadn't happened to me at least once :D)

Where do I place my bets?! Where do I place my bets?! Whatever you're willing to wager... I'm game!

Of course, since this wouldn't work anyway, I'll just say it... Darth Bandon engages Revan before the fourth Star Map on Korriban has been found. If you found three of the five and go to Korriban's Valley, he will be there. The same goes true if you got three and then went back to Tattoine's star map again... he'll be there even if you already found that map second or third time around.

Let's see...

Calo meets Malak as you leave Dantooine.

Calo then ambushes you after your next Star Map (1st planet)

Then Saul Karath reports Calo's failure and Darth Bandon is introduced after your next Star Map (2nd planet)

Then Darth Bandon ambushes you after your next Star Map (3rd planet) <= bad idea for this to be Korriban, as you'll be by yourself :(

Then you're captured by the Leviathan after your 4th Star Map (4th planet)

Then you go on (sans Bastila) to retrieve the final Star Map (5th planet).

That's from memory, but I'm willing to wager cash that it's right. I hope that helps.

Wow, it really has been a while, hasn't it? I must play again. :D Kudos on remembering all that, by the way.

Protip: I only wager when I know I'll win :)

(except when I play poker)

Wanna play poker? :p

As for me, let's see...

Kashyyyk - If I have to have a walking carpet on board, he sure as hell is going to pull his weight, and we need a guide.

Tatooine - Someone has challenged Canderous to a duel. Mandalorians never run from a fight. Not even when the other side has a big red button hooked up to a superweapon in orbit over the creepiest world this side of the galaxy.

Manaan - After hiking through the forest and the desert, it's time for a nice vacation by the sea.

Korriban -

After making a quick stop to drop some dead weight off. It is time to head over to Korriban to visit Carth’s son in college. Can you say toga party? Carth is a bit disappointed that Dustil did not choice his alma mater, but who cares a party is a party.

Like the man said, party!

Where do I place my bets?! Where do I place my bets?! Whatever you're willing to wager... I'm game!
Right here is fine. :)

Of course, since this wouldn't work anyway, I'll just say it... Darth Bandon engages Revan before the fourth Star Map on Korriban has been found. If you found three of the five and go to Korriban's Valley, he will be there. The same goes true if you got three and then went back to Tattoine's star map again... he'll be there even if you already found that map second or third time around.
Three people have confirmed that it works precisely like this and yet still you argue? :)

Darth Bandon engages Revan before before the Korriban Star Map, only if 4th Star Map has been found first (i.e. if Korriban is your 2nd to last star map). Otherwise if Korriban is the 4th star map, then Bandon will engage you on your way back to the academy, after you've whooped whichever Sith Masters you've decided to whoop.

Wow, it really has been a while, hasn't it? I must play again. Kudos on remembering all that, by the way.
I played KotOR a lot (!!!) of times.

Wanna play poker?
You'll never put me on a hand :xp:

Archived