Home

What order do you do the planets in and why?

Darth krunchy

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
What's your favorite order to do the planets in in KotOR I? Why?

Usually I like to do Mannaan first, since walking under water is sooo slow, and takes alot of time and patient.

You also get alot of xp cause of all the stuff to do.

Plus , I luv water. And that world is beautiful.

The 2nd planet I go to is Korriban. Because, again, the starmap is hard to get at .

The other planets, I do in different orders, and usually just avoid activating the star maps so as to just finish the other quests to gain xp. That way I can get to level 20 without having yet gathered all the star maps yet.

Though now I've created my own party member character which allows me to add 5000 xp everytime i talk to the character.

• 3 months later...

I think we can safely assume that, omitting forced choices, the first planet is Tatooine and the last planet is Korriban.

So it its Kashyyyk vs Manaan. Picking one, the other becomes the choice for the 3rd map, it it is only needed to decide which planet should be second.

Decisive factors:

-Dangers of Kashyyyk vs security of Manaan.

-A Mysterious Message from Senni Vek urging us to travel to Manaan

-Brother quest for Mission, suggesting Kashyyyk

-Find out what is wrong with Zaalbar on Kashyyyk

-Metagame: Jolee is on Kashyyyk

-Metagame: Jolee has quests on Manaan

Even if i dont care about the Wookee, nor about metagame, the second planet appears to be Kashyyyk. Consequently the 3rd planet is Manaan. For the resulting order of Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, Korriban.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Even if i dont care about the Wookee, nor about metagame, the second planet appears to be Kashyyyk. Consequently the 3rd planet is Manaan. For the resulting order of Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, Korriban.

Also, if you do the planets in this order, you get 'bonus' loot from Calo Nord (two Heavy Mandalorian Blasters) and Darth Bandon (his 'special' Double Bladed Lightsaber), which only drop from them on Tatooine and Manaan, respectively.

Having said that, I normally do:

DS: Tatooine, Korriban, Manaan, Kashyyyk.

LS: Tatooine, Manaan, Kashyyyk, Korriban.

LS: Tatooine, Korriban, Kashyyyk, Manaan

-So you can redeem and visit with Yuthura and other Sith Academy students before Dantooine is bombed. Also this order allows you to complete your party's sidequests as they come up.

DS: Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, and Korriban

• 5 months later...

Archived