Home

Problems sending a mod to kotorfiles...

Drunkside

Im having big problems sending my Eye Color Variations v2 to kotorfiles, the first time i sent it it was rejected and i wasnt sent any kind of an email, and on the later trys it hasnt even been on the "pending" list... So I was wondering if someone could give me an email where i can send it so that its released... I spent far too much time doing it (and it was hellishly boring too) to give up. :(

PLS HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!

Im having big problems sending my Eye Color Variations v2 to kotorfiles, the first time i sent it it was rejected and i wasnt sent any kind of an email, and on the later trys it hasnt even been on the "pending" list... So I was wondering if someone could give me an email where i can send it so that its released... I spent far too much time doing it (and it was hellishly boring too) to give up. :(

Did you try looking in your Spam Folder?

And, I seem to remember you asking the same question at Filefront. Shem is much more active here then there, so he would take notice.

We're not KotorFiles here. Contact staff such as Shem, Devon, or InSidious if you want an answer.

Plus, it's impossible for you to have been rejected and not to have received an email.

_EW_

Archived