Home

Darth Revan and Bastila Relationship

Darth~Revan

Hey ppl of LucasForums......i was sitting here for a couple of minutes though my mind has been asking this question for months...

What was Revan and Bastila's relationship like on the lightside and darkside.....before revan left and after the battle of the starforge.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odds are that Revan forgets Bastila and falls in love with Yuthura Ban!

:rofl:

Seriously, I think Bastila looked up to the Dark Lord before he fell. After the Star Forge, it went beyond simple infatuation. Make sense?

Probably.

Why not?

hehehehehehehehehe ya like Inyri said Juhani is more like that.

man that cracks me up....roflmao!!!!!

heres a thought......do you think Revan and Bastila might of thought about having a child after the civil war...meaning afta the starforge battle.

but i think they might of thought of having a child on lightside but on darkside i think they were like 2 fuzzy bunnies......lol

So you assume Revan is a man in your mind? If Revan were a woman, then... wouldn't Juhani be more likely than Bastila?

Revan is, canonically, male. Therefore, a.... trans-species, lesbian, catwoman relationship is simply impossible. :anvil: It doesn't really matter though because the OP is also asking about both LS and DS.

On the subject, the "status" of Revan's and Bastila's relationship is pretty much presumptuous as far as I know. However, I don't think they would have figured having a child would be a bad thing. He would no doubt (hopefully) be a force sensitive, and the galaxy certainly needs more, powerful, jedi. That is, of course, if they were both light side (canon). Dark sided, I'd agree with the assumption they would resemble the bunnies, though, minus the reproductive aspect.

Revan is, canonically, male. Therefore, a.... trans-species, lesbian, catwoman relationship is simply impossible. :anvil:

:lol:

Did I set this whole conversation off? Cause that's what I meant... if Revan was male, cause he canonically is.

Mah bad.

Revan is, canonically, male. Therefore, a.... trans-species, lesbian, catwoman relationship is simply impossible. :anvil:

Actually, Juhani hits on Revan regardless of gender. So it is possible :D.

Revan and Bastilla if lightside pobably would agree not to have a child, but I would not be surprised if they had one anyway...the little accident if you will. :lol: As darkside...like bunnies yeah, could start a new sith order with the number of kids they would have.

Honestly I see no reason against a female Revan/Bastila romance...:D

Although I like DY´s idea of Revan ditching Basty for Yuthura. :xp:

-HOP

Actually, Juhani hits on Revan regardless of gender. So it is possible :D.

When I first played it I just thought she was very erm... open with her feelings. >_>

Now that I'm older, I see the truth!

It'd be hilarious if you could pick whether your PC was gay or not. lol.

Honestly I see no reason against a female Revan/Bastila romance...:D

You would'nt.

Honestly I see no reason against a female Revan/Bastila romance...

:barf: I resent that. Although I believe there is a mod that makes that possible. Nevertheless, I discourage its use.

And I wouldn't know much about any flirting with Juhani. I ...don't like her. It's like she's got that Russian accent, but it's not that sexy kind of Russian accent. Also, she scares me in her appearance. I don't like cat-humanoid hybrids. Everything about her just sort of deters me from interacting with her. Rofl! I actually don't think I've ever willingly used her outside of the Rakatan Temple. I've been trying to talk to her more on my current playthrough though. Maybe I'll use her. I hear she's a pretty good character.

When I first played it I just thought she was very erm... open with her feelings. >_>

Now that I'm older, I see the truth!

It'd be hilarious if you could pick whether your PC was gay or not. lol.

You would'nt.

Ah, just more options to add to the 3rd KOTOR. :xp:

Yeah its like my younger cousin. He didn´t understand what Mira meant by "hooking up a power cupling" - I was like just wait a couple of years kid. :) I started playing KOTOR at 13 I believe, so I knew very well, that Juhani was a lesbian on the second playthrough. (was a male Revan the first time)

Of course I wouldn´t :D

-HOP

Yeah its like my younger cousin. He didn´t understand what Mira meant by "hooking up a power cupling" - I was like just wait a couple of years kid. :) I started playing KOTOR at 13 I believe, so I knew very well, that Juhani was a lesbian on the second playthrough. (was a male Revan the first time)

:lol: Poor kid.

And I don't know what age I was, but it wasn't until I played through as a male (a few years later) that I realised there was no difference between her dialogue.

I think it's lame how you can't choose which person you want to hook up with though. Like in K2, who ever said I liked Atton or Disciple?!

Whoever said I liked Handmaiden or Visas?! Maybe I like Mira better! :D At least she´s a laugh. Yeah, I wonder if Bioware intended Juhani to be portrayed as a bisexual? Maybe they were going for an affectionate, purring little kitty...with a rather nasty temper. Throws Juhani a ball of yarn to play with "Good Kitty" :xp:

Who would you rather, Burnseyy - Bao I suppose? ;P

-HOP

Well, since the player is Revan, try to think what you'd have done. My Revan cut her head off after err, an (extremely) short and intense relationship. On one hand, aprentices have this nasty habit of killing their masters, on the other, I had spent a long time on a ship with just guys/cats/kids/things for company:D

Whoever said I liked Handmaiden or Visas?! Maybe I like Mira better! :D At least she´s a laugh. Yeah, I wonder if Bioware intended Juhani to be portrayed as a bisexual? Maybe they were going for an affectionate, purring little kitty...with a rather nasty temper. Throws Juhani a ball of yarn to play with "Good Kitty" :xp:

Who would you rather, Burnseyy - Bao I suppose? ;P

-HOP

I'm never looking at Juhani the same again...

And yes, why didn't you get a Bao romance choice? :¬: it seems the best characters were playing hard to get :lol:

Archived