Home

Darth Revan and Bastila Relationship

Darth~Revan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarily enough, there's people in the world who do.

I certainly hope no one seriously wants a female Revan/Bastila thing. *shudder*

What exactly is wrong with the idea? I personally find it far more believable than Female Revan and Carth developing a relationship. Elaboration on your opinion would be appreciated.

What exactly is wrong with the idea? I personally find it far more believable than Female Revan and Carth developing a relationship. Elaboration on your opinion would be appreciated.

Bastila and Carth?

Oh god. :|

Even if it is more believable than that, those two aren't believable in the slightest.

I do too, though I am not one of those people who is like "thats so cool I have to see that!" The Carth relationship was very unbelievable if you ask me. He goes from openly not trusting you to "wanna be my girlfriend?" At least with Bastila its clear that she is attracted to Revan the whole time, but keeping it in. If you have ever hit on her its pretty obvious. :D While I would not call this entirely beleivable per say, she is still way more believable than Carth. :)

I honestly don´t like Bastila in the slightest, looks ore otherwise - the only part I did like was the voice acting. She just flat out annoys me. The Bastila fanboys line to kick my but starts here...:xp:

_HOP

Because it's evident from the female playthrough of K1, that Bastila isn't like that.

I do too, though I am not one of those people who is like "thats so cool I have to see that!" The Carth relationship was very unbelievable if you ask me. He goes from openly not trusting you to "wanna be my girlfriend?" At least with Bastila its clear that she is attracted to Revan the whole time, but keeping it in. If you have ever hit on her its pretty obvious. :D While I would not call this entirely beleivable per say, she is still way more believable than Carth. :)

_HOP

You're not the only one who thinks the Carth/Revan thing was a bit fixed lol but Carth is an all round better person than Bastila by far, so I can forgive him for that :D

Goto was just the most useless, annoying, pointless piece of rubbish in the existence of Star Wars :lol: but Kreia was annoying too. I hated HER preaching, as well. I think I only ever got her influence up enough to ask about Revan twice. I just could not be bothered with her.

I get what you mean!

Even two year olds show more need for trust than she did. :¬:

You'd have thought with her past, she'd be less eager to tell her life story to the world, and fall in love without question. Or maaaybe that was what the producers were getting at. :xp:

Bastila is too respectful of the chain of command. I think that when Revan turned to the darkside, she had a revelation like Atris, but was too proud to admit that she loved Revan before he was captured. When he emerged as a greater jedi than her, she felt that she was below his notice... but tried to live up to the expectations of being bonded to him.

I guess she realized that he was better than her because he had emotion and compassion. I can understand why she would love Revan, even if he doesn't follow the jedi code.

Bastila is too respectful of the chain of command.

I've just started a new game on K1, and she said she thought the Jedi Masters were arrogant and stodgy, and she's become like them because they emphasised her Battle Meditation so much.

excuses

But anyway, she may have respected them, but she knew they weren't perfect. :xp:

Well she always said to put faith in their wisdom... even if those that follow don't know where they're going.

The Exile said Bastila was strongly against Revan and Malak in favor of the Council.

That's why she was stupid - she followed their 'wisdom' blindly.

Look where it got them :lol:

Well she always said to put faith in their wisdom... even if those that follow don't know where they're going.

The Exile said Bastila was strongly against Revan and Malak in favor of the Council.

That really is stupid on her part. People blindly follow the council because they believe the council is infallable. Bastilla pretty much says the council is made up of arrogant stodgy masters and yet she still blindly follows them. Oh, Bastilla, you just reached a new low in my book.

Many of those who died in the Mandelorian War died because of the council´s mistake. Both Revan and the Exile paid for the councils decisions. Its funny how everybody pays for their brain farts except them. :¬: They die true, but that is more the work of Kreia and the sith.

-HOP

• 2 weeks later...

Archived