Home

MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS

Why does the Apprentice have to be a hero at all? We've had enough heroes. Has there been a single game since TIE Fighter (released over a decade ago) which has a real storyline where the player is a serious, honest bad guy?

If you start feeling blue about it, start up KotOR and kill everyone that moves.

Honestly, I'm not even going to speculate on the storyline, because it will probably be open ended just like all LA games because they want to make crappy sequels. Oh well.

If you start feeling blue about it, start up KotOR and kill everyone that moves.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

1. The KOTOR series on dark side makes me feel like an asshat instead of a villain.

2. I'm talking about this game, not KOTOR.

3. Is there some reason I shouldn't criticize a lack of originality?

4. If so, then how is KOTOR related?

I think that with such a terrible name as Jacob Nion, there was absolutely no reason to make us wait so long before revealing his name. If you make fans wait for dramatic effect, then it had better be one kick-ass name. If it isn't, then there's absolutely no reason to keep it a secret.

This post is having to do with part of the thread topic, not the argument at hand.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

1. The KOTOR series on dark side makes me feel like an asshat instead of a villain.

2. I'm talking about this game, not KOTOR.

3. Is there some reason I shouldn't criticize a lack of originality?

4. If so, then how is KOTOR related?

I wasn't refering to force unleashed so much as Star Wars games in general since TIE Fighter. So 1. Yeah, I agree to some extent. 2. Of course, 3. You really know only a few details of the whole plot. 4. Just pointing out that you have a choice in that game, since you were complaining about a lack of games where you're the bad guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived