Home

Worst Games Ever.

Da_man

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B000099T2K.01-A1921S276TP630.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

While the first 3 games in the series were badass and great (Especially their multiplayer) this game was not. Mostly due to the fact that they tried to emulate other games that came out like Socom. Much like the first game tried to emulate Metal Gear Solid. While that was a good idea, this game wasn't. The main problems I had with this game was the fact that there were only around 9 levels you could play by yourself. In order to get the 5 bonus levels they had you needed to complete all of the objectives for the regular levels. But in order to do that you HAVE to play online. I had to slave an hour setting up online until I realised everyone there were ignorant gamers who just bashed me for not having a headset and called me very racist and homophobic names, then firing several grenades at me for joining their server (The game is co-op. Friendly Fire is always allowed)

Anyway thats my critiscms.

You E.T. haters are wrong, the mythos that the game sucked exceeds its true suckiness.
I never played SwordQuest, but I do know from personal experience that E.T. was the worst game that I've ever played. I'm not just going along with the crowd, here. I'm old enough to have actually played the piece of crap. ;)

Duke Nukem forever hasn't been released yet. But now they are farther then they have ever gotten before with the game. You could see small clips of gameplay in videos on youtube. I think it is very likely we could see more news about gameplay and plotline by next year

Duke Nukem forever hasn't been released yet. [/Quote]

I know it hasn't been released yet, and even when it is released, I seriously doubt anyone except Duke fanboys (if any still exist), or those poor, unfortunate souls who inhabit the 3D Realms forums will take it seriously.

That's why it's the worst game ever. It's an industry joke now, and DNF literally will take Forever.

But now they are farther then they have ever gotten before with the game. You could see small clips of gameplay in videos on youtube.[/Quote]

And we saw screenshots in 1999. Nothing came of it.In 2001, they released gameplay footage. Nothing came of it.

I think it is very likely we could see more news about gameplay and plotline by next year

Just like we did in 1998, 99, 2000, 01, 02....

I never played SwordQuest, but I do know from personal experience that E.T. was the worst game that I've ever played. I'm not just going along with the crowd, here. I'm old enough to have actually played the piece of crap. ;)

At least there was a goal: to get the pieces of the transmitter and get E.T. home. Swordquest had none. It revolved around some old contest with "clues" that were meaningless without little instruction book and not much better with it. As tiny as it is, E.T.'s replay value is still greater than Swordquest's which is exactly zero.

will take it seriously.

And there's where you fail. You can't take a Duke game seriously.

As tiny as it is, E.T.'s replay value is still greater than Swordquest's which is exactly zero.

I dunno about the replay value, but I'm pretty sure ET hasn't even a "play" value.

Archived