Home

Star Wars: Hope and Courage

"I'm very pleased that your mission has gone well. Come back to Korriban. I want to have a meeting with you all."

Red opened his eyes, still alone in his shuttle while following the Sith.

"Korriban?" he asked aloud. "Blue, we're going to go Korriban." Red punched in the coordinates to the ship and left the cockpit to his meditation room.

"Yes...we are!" laughed "Blue."

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I know you are a force-sensitive, but please tell me you didn't need those to find out that I'm a Jedi..."

Torn shrugged. "Its a lasier way of telling me you're Jedi..." he said. "You may notice from my armor I am not Jedi, yet I carry a Lightsaber. Still, thats a story for another time..."

""Now tell me, what is your true purpose in the Enclave, if you are looking for something inside... I might know where to find it, especially if it is something... old."

"Like we said..." said Beq. "We're dealing with a secret gang of thugs which have been causing some havoc to the local villages around Dantooine. They need to be taught a lesson by us and made sure they don't hassle the locals..."

Beq stared at Null. "Right, lets head for the enclave right this minute. No sense in wasting more time in idle-less chit-chat. Lead the way..."

This was so exciting! At last, Naja gotten the chance to have a real adventure. Fighting bad guys, meeting new people, exploring... every Farm girl's dream. The young woman stepped up.

"Right! Null? Hoban? Let's get this show on the road! Whoo!" Naja said, raising her arms in the air happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Master..." they all said.

After their Master's conversation was over, the hologram went off. Zula and the other Sith minions got up. They all sat back down on their seats, except for Zula. She walked over to Diabolas, and grinned.

"Well, looks like our Master wants us back on Korriban. Can't wait for what he has in store for us, eh Diabolas old buddy?" She said, trying her best not to laugh.

"Well, looks like our Master wants us back on Korriban. Can't wait for what he has in store for us, eh Diabolas old buddy?"

Diabolas gave her a glare. "... Dont touch me..." he ordered. He walked over to the cockpit of the shuttle and spoke to the pilot. "How long till we charge up the hyperdrive?"

"Less than a minute, we got to coordinate the atrogation charts incase we hit an asteroid field."

A minute later, the shuttle entered the vortex of racing stars and sped off into hyperspace.

Red watched as the Sith shuttle beamed off into nothingness.

"Let's follow," said Blue.

"I agree," Red replied.

Red punched in the hyperdrive settings, and before long the shuttle was zooming through the unlimited amounts of stars and galaxies. Red spent the remainder of the travel in the cockpit, amazed by the universe surrounding him.

Null had gotten on his speeder ready to lead the the group to the enclave when he heard a very excited Naja.

"Right! Null? Hoban? Let's get this show on the road! Whoo!"

Null hoped off his speeder and got on the back of it. He decided to make the girl happier, its not everyday you get to drive a speeder.

"Naja why don't you drive, being more local than me you could probably get there much faster."

"Like we said..." said Beq. "We're dealing with a secret gang of thugs which have been causing some havoc to the local villages around Dantooine. They need to be taught a lesson by us and made sure they don't hassle the locals..."

"Gangs? That sounds nice!"

"Right, lets head for the enclave right this minute. No sense in wasting more time in idle-less chit-chat. Lead the way..."

"Right! Null? Hoban? Let's get this show on the road! Whoo!"

Hoban nodded to Naja and went to get the speeder. But it was gone. Hoban looked around and saw it nowhere. He went back to the others.

"I seemed to missplaced my speederbike, can I hitch a ride from anyone?"

After her excitement, she glanced at Null. "Naja why don't you drive, being more local than me you could probably get there much faster."

The young woman smiled. "Really? Thanks, Null! Can't wait to go and finally do something fun!" She hopped in the front seat of the speeder bike. It was great that they were finally going to stop some thugs, when all of a sudden...

Naja scratched her head. "Um... where did you last have it at, Hoban?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"... Dont touch me..."

That sure scared the blazes out of Zula when she heard him say that coldly. "M'kay! I guess..." She took her hand off his shoulder, and looked at him skeptically. She then walked back to her seat, and sat there, not saying a word.

In her mind, she thought about what her Master would say when all the Sith got there. It was a good thing that the New Sith Empire was being built. It was also good that any disobedient species that didn't obey the Sith became their slaves, and began to built their Empire.

Zula grinned quietly to herself.

"Naja why don't you drive, being more local than me you could probably get there much faster."

"Just don't drive that fast; our crew is needed to catch up. We won't be needing speeder bikes, anyway." Torn pointed out.

"Heh, don't worry. The enclave isn't that far, a mere walking distance from Khoonda." said Beq.

"Heh, don't worry. The enclave isn't that far, a mere walking distance from Khoonda." said Beq.

"Shiny! I think my stolen bike got stolen anyway."

"So, what do you know of the gang? I mean numbers, weaponary and such?" Hoban asked as he started to walk. "Oh, and which entrance are you planning to take?" Hoban himself considered taking the left entrance, where the council used to be.

"Just don't drive that fast; our crew is needed to catch up. We won't be needing speeder bikes, anyway."

Naja nodded and smiled. "Okay! That sounds good." She got off the speeder bike, then turned to Null. "It's okay, Null. They said the Enclave isn't that far anyway. But thank you for the offer!"

The young woman took the basket of berries that was covered with a white cloth. "I'll carry these... just in case." Naja started to walk to the Enclave's location with the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zula had her eyes closed, but was not asleep. She was thinking. She wondered... what if the Jedi came to strike back? What if they overthrew the Sith again. This troubled Zula. If the Galactic Alliance or the Jedi even showed their faces, they were going down.

"Geez, how long till we get to Korriban?" she sighed heavily, complaining in her head.

Vigilance exited Hyperspace in the Zhar System a handful of hours later. Admiral Thorn stared down at the planet slowly turning beneath his feet. Somewhere in this system, there was the concealed Hidden Temple, effective Headquarters of the Jedi. Not many people knew what sector of the Galaxy it was in. Thorn was one of the lucky ones who had at least gotten it narrowed down.

"Open up a comm channel, audio only, wideband. Encrypt using the Alpha-Sierra Seven Protocol."

"Audio open, Admiral."

Hopefully, if there were anyone nearby snooping around, it wouldn't be a group that had cracked this encryption. Given that it was designated for very specific uses, it was unlikely that anyone except the people he was attempting to contact had ever even seen it before.

"This is Admiral Thorn, contacting the Hidden Temple. Please respond."

It was about time they began moving aswell, Torn thought. He and the rest of the group followed Naja, Null and Hoban to the enclave.

It was a short trip from where they were, and the view of the old enclave came into view as soon as they passed the small cliff. There it was; right across the bridge was the courtyard.

"Alright, we don't know an exact number of thugs within the gang..." said Beq. "Though they seem to be using Imperial Weapons they either bought or more likely stole."

"They would most likely be hiding in the sublevel...." Torn added. He sensed activity beneath the enclave. "They probably dealt with the Laigreks, but we never know what surprises await us!"

"Alright, we don't know an exact number of thugs within the gang..." said Beq. "Though they seem to be using Imperial Weapons they either bought or more likely stole."

Naja turned and looked at him, worried. "Ah man! But... where do you guys think the gang might be hiding at?"

"They would most likely be hiding in the sublevel...." Torn added. He sensed activity beneath the enclave. "They probably dealt with the Laigreks, but we never know what surprises await us!"

The young woman grinned. "Or they probably won't know what surprises await them." She turned to walk towards the Enclave. "Well? What are we waiting for? C'mon!" Her eagerness was getting the best of her.

"Well? What are we waiting for? C'mon!"

Torn sensed her eagerness. "Please be very inconspicuous when we're down there. Like you said, we want to be the ones filed them with suprises."

Torn walked across the bridge and onto the courtyard. He turned to the right-hand path to the entrance of the enclave. He studied the doors.

"These doors are very old, and most likely be using an archaic form of lock..." He pulled his Lightsaber out activated it. He injected the blade slowly through the door, then popped open. A slight gap was made, and it was a simple job of pulling the sliding door.

"After you.." he said to his crew, clipping his Lightsaber back onto his belt.

"Well? What are we waiting for? C'mon!"

Null laughed quietly to himself at her eagerness. Torn opened the door for the group and Null walked up to her whispering

"Don't worry you'll get your adventure soon jedi"

He then walked past her and took point for the group. He walked through the door and began looking around with his Deece. He approached a door and moved to the left of it with his back on the wall. He looked up at the jedi called Torn and whispered very quietly,

"so what's the plan Mr. Torn?"

"Please be very inconspicuous when we're down there. Like you said, we want to be the ones filed them with suprises."

Naja blushed at Torn. "Oh. Okay. Sorry," she whispered, smiling. Then she stopped and turned to Null when she was about to go inside. "Don't worry you'll get your adventure soon jedi."

"Thanks, Null," the young woman replied and smiled. When she got inside the old Jedi Enclave, Naja stood behind a wall on the right side of a door, along with some of the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally, they were out of hyperspace, and coming towards the planet Korriban. Zula looked out the window and smiled. "Finally," she thought. "Now we get to see what our Master's next plan is."

The Sith woman got up, and walked to where Diabolas was at. "Hey, Diabolas. We're here now," Zula said, trying to act cool.

"so what's the plan Mr. Torn?"

"Actually, its Beq you should be asking that question to. He's the first mate..." Torn added.

"We'll split into two groups. My crew mates will be the first group, while you guys are the second."

The sublevel was cold. Torn could hear a rushing fountain up ahead.

"We'll scout through this place to find the gangs." Beq through Null a commlink. "We'll keep in touch. If you find anything or something bad goes wrong, let us know immediatly! Any questions?"

"Hey, Diabolas. We're here now,"

Diabolas awoke from his meditation. He eyed Zula.

"Yes, I know..." he stood up, and walked towards the window overlooking the barren planet below. "Refresh me memory Mistress Zulu... when was the last time we paid a visit to our master?"

"We'll scout through this place to find the gangs." Beq through Null a commlink. "We'll keep in touch. If you find anything or something bad goes wrong, let us know immediatly! Any questions?"

Naja raised her hand. "I do! Um... is it all right if I participate in this quickly? I mean, not to sound dumb or anything, but my mother needs me before the Sun goes down."

"Man, that sounded really dumb..." she thought to herself. She still held the basket of berries in her arms.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I know..." he stood up, and walked towards the window overlooking the barren planet below. "Refresh me memory Mistress Zulu... when was the last time we paid a visit to our master?"

Zula nervously looked at Diabolas from behind. But she tried to stay calm as before. No matter his strength or height... Zula had to stay her ground. Then she mumbled, "My name's Zula..."

Then she remembered the question he asked her. "Well... since we've been gone for months now... I'd say about... 4 to 8 months since we visited our Master, I guess? Are you troubled about it, Lord Diabolas?"

Hoban removed his robe and hang it on a piece sticking out from the wall. He looked around in the enclave, and felt memories coming to him. He thought it was quite funny, it felt as it was not long ago since he last been there, even if it had been thousands of years. He went around touching things, connected to them in a way.

Hoban first looked around in their direction and then in on the way he was suppose to take. He didn't mind either of the ways, both could be to his gain for as far as he knew.

Naja raised her hand. "I do! Um... is it all right if I participate in this quickly? I mean, not to sound dumb or anything, but my mother needs me before the Sun goes down."

Hoban smiled. "Either way, I'm ready to go!" he said as he removed his green lightsaber from his belt.

"We'll keep in touch. If you find anything or something bad goes wrong, let us know immediatly!"

Null just nodded at Beq's statement. He doubted he'd need their help but he would still call them every now and then.

"I do! Um... is it all right if I participate in this quickly? I mean, not to sound dumb or anything, but my mother needs me before the Sun goes down."

"Relax Naja we'll have plenty of time to get back to that charming mother of yours, and if for some reason we don't I'll give you my speeder. That's a promise."

"I do! Um... is it all right if I participate in this quickly? I mean, not to sound dumb or anything, but my mother needs me before the Sun goes down."

"If we do this carefully, then this shouldn't take long." said Beq. "Remember, we want them alive to be taken into custody by the authorities. You're permited to shoot them, but be careful not to kill them."

"Either way, I'm ready to go!"

"Good, then lets get this game running." Torn pulled out his twin blasters and accompanied his group in the left path of the fountain.

"Relax Naja we'll have plenty of time to get back to that charming mother of yours, and if for some reason we don't I'll give you my speeder. That's a promise."

Naja laughed. "Thanks, Null. But I hope that we all come out alive, no matter the danger." She smiled.

"If we do this carefully, then this shouldn't take long." said Beq. "Remember, we want them alive to be taken into custody by the authorities. You're permited to shoot them, but be careful not to kill them."

"All righty then! Let's do this!" She started to move on the right side of the fountain, pulling out her lightsaber.

As Dalenn woke up from his unexpected nap, he noticed a group of people entering the enclave. Nobody ever entered it except for people who had business of their own and needed a place to do it. Curious, Dalenn decided to check it out. He got up from his lying spot on the plains and walked up to the door that led to the sublevels.

"Hello there," He told the strangers, "Looking for something on the ruins of a time long gone?"

Archived