Home

The Great Tribulation? Very Controversal and The Second Coming of Christ (merged)

Arcesious

None of them are. All are equal in the eyes of God.
Hm, yeah you're right about that. :D Maybe I should have phrased it as "Which person would be more likely to enter Heaven?"

ZOMG Obama is the Antichrist!!!!1!
:ugh:

You must realize that almost every leader who has had either an tremendous amount of charisma or power has been called an Antichrist. Nero, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Gorbachev, Nixon, Reagan, and yeah, even Cheney. The point is, almost every new generation has a supposed Antichrist, but most of your proof of the notion that Obama is an Antichrist is of your already vehemently anti-Obama stance. At least the ones who believed that Reagan was had the "Ronald-Wilson-Reagan = 6-6-6" theory.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sticking to the bible as the key reference.

(1) Satan will create a false peace in the Middle East.

(2) Fundamental believers and nonbelievers of Christ will worship the fake Christ.

(3) Everything will slowly come to a hault, and then hell will break loose after a assassination attempt on Satan.

(4) Two witnesses will arrive.

(5) End of act I.

Examination -

(1/2) What will Satan look like? Human leader with blind followers. Could be a religious leader, president, prime minister, etc... Someone with a strong pull on people who are looking for salvation or healing. Followers will believe *he or she is the savior; thus, they will worship *him or her without question.

(3) Satan's ability to amass large amounts of individuals will make him a target. Some unknown person of faith will see through *his or her deception; therefore, he or she will attempt to kill in the name of God. Satan will recover from a wound to the head.

(4) Two witnesses? They will be prophets or observers. Enoch is rumored to be one of them; therefore, one might be an immortal.

*There is a biblical passage of importance; however, I'm not at liberty to point out a flaw in Satan's plan.

Interesting stuff, don't get me wrong, but you seem to be focusing on the bad guy a fair bit here.

As a writer I'm more interested in people's thoughts about the other one, the good one. Who is he? What's he like? What's he going to do exactly? I mean without all the blazing chariots and so on...unless you're a real hardcore fundamentalist and in that case well go right ahead, give it to me baby :D

The antagonist doesn't matter so much, that could be anybody.

Interesting stuff, don't get me wrong, but you seem to be focusing on the bad guy a fair bit here.

As a writer I'm more interested in people's thoughts about the other one, the good one. Who is he? What's he like? What's he going to do exactly? I mean without all the blazing chariots and so on...unless you're a real hardcore fundamentalist and in that case well go right ahead, give it to me baby :D

The antagonist doesn't matter so much, that could be anybody.

You wish sweety. :xp:

*Hugs :hugs: Vanir anyway*

I noticed I've been reading posts wrong lately. My eyes are starting to blur slightly. :( I need to see a eye doctor soon.

Back on topic - Some events -

(1) Jesus comes back in a different form. Nothing specific about the form; however, he hints to not using the same one from the past.

(2) He reigns on Earth for seven years or seven thousand years.

(3) He marries the church at some point.

(4) There is some type of large ressurection.

There is not enough information about what he will do here. I do know there will be a new Earth and Heaven. Are we transported to another planet? Does Earth go through a global geological change? Who knows.

Hm, yeah you're right about that. :D Maybe I should have phrased it as "Which person would be more likely to enter Heaven?"

The Bible says very clearly what one has to do in order to have eternal life--heaven. Either way, I believe that it is Jesus's job to judge who gets into heaven or not. :)

You wish sweety. :xp:

*Hugs :hugs: Vanir anyway*

I noticed I've been reading posts wrong lately. My eyes are starting to blur slightly. :( I need to see a eye doctor soon.

Back on topic - Some events -

(1) Jesus comes back in a different form. Nothing specific about the form; however, he hints to not using the same one from the past.

(2) He reigns on Earth for seven years or seven thousand years.

(3) He marries the church at some point.

(4) There is some type of large ressurection.

There is not enough information about what he will do here. I do know there will be a new Earth and Heaven. Are we transported to another planet? Does Earth go through a global geological change? Who knows.

Aw, hugs make my day :)

So...for those of us who don't have a bible by the bedside, I take it you've gleaned this from passages in Revelations? Which ones and what's your take on them?

Archived