Home

V, E, D, E, A spells Devon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allie do you realize that I just read "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" a couple of weeks ago? I love them; they're so absurd... Particularly Humpty-Dumpty in TtLG; that conversation was absolute win. :D

edit: oh hai niner, I didn't see you there when I posted. I, you realize, was only calling dibs on the off chance that you were responsible. Perhaps you could enlighten us on this matter good sir? :D

Allie do you realize that I just read "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" a couple of weeks ago? I love them; they're so absurd... Particularly Humpty-Dumpty in TtLG; that conversation was absolute win. :D

lol i love those books and i so totally got my icon because of that...that and i am not always all together

Sometimes the moderators are a bunch of wolves, and I agree that they need to be held accountable for their actions/intentions. Just my two cents.

A wolf is a wolf.

What in the name of the Force has happened?

Its like the new generation, some older, of moderators have become sinicle. What is wrong with you people?

Look at this thread. Not a single moderator has come in to accept responsibility, or disagreed with the other moderators, or anything. Its like a cult.

When have you seen a thread where a moderater has done something wrong, and another moderater has come in to disagree? "PUBLICLY"

We need a self-esteem and moral shot.

A wolf is a wolf.

If we can admit our faults, the moderators can admit their faults.

Damit! LucasForums.com use to be a fun place. What the hell went wrong!?

:(

Within the next four weeks, everything about 'Emperor Devon' is going to change. After four years of creating this online persona, 'Emperor Devon' will fall into the abyss. Another will rise quietly, and move silently among you. Everything is going to change. On September 1, 2008, 'Emperor Devon' account will dissapear into oblivion. Another will arrive.

R.I.P. to 'Emperor Devon'

2004-2008

Funeral Arangements Are Being Made.

Archived