V, E, D, E, A spells Devon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awww, teenage tv.

How obnoxious.

_EW_

No Comment...

Keep it real, keep it fun, and promote tolerance. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That gets harder everyday. Keep that in mind. Sometimes it may seem easier, but it isn't. It just stays the same as the day before. Summer is a good example of the "Same as the day before"

Another will rise quietly, and move silently among you. Everything is going to change. Another will arrive.

I don't even know what this means!

Is he leaving or staying? Is he actually going to be silent? I'm assuming it just means he's going to change his name and continue to be ridiculously obnoxious.

_EW_

And only a special cliche of members get it :D

<3

_EW_

Actually, I think we are having a serious and tame debate. Lol... Since this thread is about ED, I think the topic is open to both supporters with critisim and just plain diehard supporters. Enderwiggin has given me a good run for my money. We may have different and conflicting perspectives, but we haven't come out and flamed at each other. He is a good defender and debater. I can respect that.

Actually, I think we are having a serious and tame debate. Lol... Since this thread is about ED, I think the topic is open to both supporters with critisim and just plain diehard supporters. Enderwiggin has given me a good run for my money. We may have different and conflicting perspectives, but we haven't come out and flamed at each other. He is a good defender and debater. I can respect that.

Lol. I think you jumped the gun too quickly on freely giving someone respect and loyalty. They are both earned. Lol...

_EW_

Archived