Home

V, E, D, E, A spells Devon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrong.

There are no girls on the internet.

Its a proven fact.

hey awesome job you quoted an overused saying that's been quoted to death a 100x times what's going to be up next on triggergod comedy central, all your base are belong to us? maybe a warning to leave britney alone? way to go man i just raptured my appendix from not laughing at your wit or rather your lack thereof

hey awesome job you quoted an overused saying that's been quoted to death a 100x times what's going to be up next on triggergod comedy central, all your base are belong to us? maybe a warning to leave britney alone? way to go man i just raptured my appendix from not laughing at your wit or rather your lack thereof

You raptured your appendix. There's something fundamentally wrong with an atheist saying that... aside from the anatmoical problems involed.

horrible post tk needs to patch mysql to automatically drop **** like this from the db jesus

You raptured your appendix. There's something fundamentally wrong with an atheist saying that... aside from the anatmoical problems involed.

my appendix found religion in hopes god would prevent stuff like that from being typed ever again

wut did you think i mean rupture oh no no no

:lol:

Oh my god, you people are freaking hilarious. I'm sitting here lol'ing.

_EW_

• 4 years later...

Archived