Home

What extra classes do you think should be added to STBF III

RC-1183

What class(es) do you think should be added to STBF III?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What class(es) do you think should be added to STBF III?

• Commando Class
    • Null Trooper Class
    • ARC Trooper Class
    • Other any ideas???
    • All of the above

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should be able to customize the units you can use.

like choosing what kind of rifles, sniper-rifles, rocket-launchers, shotguns, etc

as in having a tropper with a light rapid firing rifle with a larger clip and fully automatic side arm, and mines.

or

having a sniper with a semi automatic sniper and a disrupter pistol, and electromagnetic grenades.

see what im getting at?

I think you already said this but these are my $.02 on it. ^^

I agree that fully customizable units is not a good thing. unless the four core classes remain the same but you can use different variations of equipment within the four core classes.

Such as more nades for the heavy instead of mines, or giving the sniper the option to switch to dual pistols as a secondary instead of two nades.

Then off course offering different variations of nades to equip with such as stun, detonation on impact but with a reduced damage radius, and the standard nades used currently in BFII.

Nothing should alter the units abilities overall though such as armor, and speed.

• 2 weeks later...

o well ya true i forgot that most of the people on this one wouldnt but if u want to find out just read the Republic Commando books they r awesome but just so u know the Nulls are Kal Skirata's "sons" and they r faster stronger smarter and have perfect recall they r much better than the reg ARCs

true sorry i like commandos and the fact ive been reading the books doesnt really help wat i say when i go to sections that dont invovle RCs but i still think it would be cool in a way but then again if everyone started picking commandoes and Nulls and ARCs then everything else would be obsolete

Dude.....If you took BF3, and put commando's in it, that would be awesome. Even ARC's would be cool too.

Like jawathehutt said, it isn't a RC game. And i think if you put ARC's and Commando's as regular choices, it would be an easy game, if they stuck to there superiority to the reg's.

How does the game tell something like that, it would take a huge amount of time and work to make a system that would analize every factor in a match to determn if an advantage that powerful was needed on a certain side, time that would be put to better use on other things like gameplay.

all they would have to do would make it know if 1 side was outnumbered 10 to 50 then they would give it to them

but then what if 3 more people show up and 2 of them happen to be gods at the game, then you have 2 great players plus someone with an extremely overpowered unit, the balance will be shifted completely

• 1 month later...

Archived