Home

Adding heads and changin ugly.

Lord-Shadowfox

Two items, one would be how about the ability to add the heads from KOTOR1 and KOTOR2 together for both games. Two, CHANGE THE BUTT UGLY COLOR OF THE HEART OF THE GUARDIAN CRYSTAL FROM BURNT ORANGE TO ANYTHING! How about silver it seems to be a nice color fans like. whatever color you choose it has to be better, theirs not much worse.

I'll do the work if someone with know-how will send clear directions. (Remember directions are going to someone how has never done this before.)

1) You can't move the heads from one game to the other. Its called porting, and its illegal.

2) There are several sabre colour mods about. Here's one - http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Saber_Blade_Reskins;83463

I believe w_lsabreyelo01 is the Heart of the Guardian, but I could be mistaken. If you don't like the colour, you can change it using Photoshop or GIMP and just drop it in your override folder.

I've just started a mod to restore the PC heads that are left over in TSL assets from K1. Any heads in particular that you are looking for? Note, of course, that they are slightly different, and that the DS transitions are not present.

Archived