Home

Man Turns into Woman, Women Parts Turning into...Well, Read On...

JCarter426

That wouldn't be having a child with yourself, that would be producing a clone.

Nah, it wouldn't be a clone. Sperm don't have the same DNA as their maker, and neither do eggs. They're cheap knockoffs--put two of them together and you still don't have an exact copy.

Nah, it wouldn't be a clone. Sperm don't have the same DNA as their maker, and neither do eggs. They're cheap knockoffs--put two of them together and you still don't have an exact copy.
:lol:

Sorry, let me compose myself and address that from a biological point of view.

Sperm don't have the same DNA as their maker, and neither do eggs.
Yes they do, they just have half the DNA of a normal cell. They don't have completely different DNA as you suggest.

They're cheap knockoffs
I lawled, but there's no reason to respond to this as it was already addressed above.

put two of them together and you still don't have an exact copy.
Actually true, thanks to meiosis. Still, the end product is 100% genetic material from the parent.

^^ hah, yeah. Personally I would have thought that turning bone marrow into sex cells is worse than human cloning. But maybe I'm weird like that.

And as for the first guy (hur hur), poor man (hur hur). Makes me want to find those kids who taunt him and beat them senseless. Little snots.

Meh, he just has a condition that creates too much estrogen. Find the cause of the condition, solve that, and then they'll give him an estrogen blocker and give him some testosterone and life will go back to normal.

Yeah but this is in the UK, the doctors probly met their quota for the month or something...

>.>

<.<

Archived