Home

Imperial Commando is real.

Bomberman65

Yep you read right. Imperial Commando is indeed real. Not the game that was rumored about a year or so back. It is instead the new title of the Republic Commando novel series after Order 66 due out in a few months. Here's the info on it I found.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Karen_Traviss_To_Pen_Imperial_Commando_Series_Boba_Fett_Book_116560.asp

Great news if you ask me. More Republic Commando action. Bring it on I say.

There is no Imperial Commando game. If there was I think they would have announced it by now. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Imperial Commando is a book series not a game. I'd love if it was true but its not get over it. Sorry for the rant its just I'm getting fed up with people who say Imperial Commando is the new game. Its not and I dont think they'll ever make it.

• 3 weeks later...
hey genius, if you read my post, you would of understood that it was my pure speculative thought on this and stating it being possible that the book could coincide with the release of an Imperial Commando game.

Watch it, n00b. You're pure speculative thought was bullsh*t, bomberman was just too polite to say it. Now the book has been announced it will be released around a year after order 66, maybe less, games are announced a few years in advance.

Archived