Home

Driver Pays $46,644 for Oil Change

Shem

Since the owner was able to pay for it. I don't see anything wrong with it. He should be able to do anything with his money. So long as it is not illegal. I love how it pisses of the environmental wackos. :D:lol:

Since the owner was able to pay for it. I don't see anything wrong with it. He should be able to do anything with his money.

AFAIK no one's said he shouldn't be able to. I don't have to want the owner's financial rights repressed in order to claim he's misused them - which it's obvious he has.

That's not funny - that's ridiculous.

_EW_

Yes it is.

Since the owner was able to pay for it. I don't see anything wrong with it. He should be able to do anything with his money. So long as it is not illegal. I love how it pisses of the environmental wackos. :D:lol:

This is true. We cannot tell him what to do with his money. I think that it is crazy.

Nice car though. :D

You know its good I am not extremely rich. If I was a billionaire I would purposefully do things to piss the environmentalists off. I would fly everywhere I could, and I would do this kind of stuff just for ****s and giggles. Yes, I am a bastard, and yes, I don't care. And I have fun being one.

I am personally proud of the guy for wasting the resources and pissing off thousands of enviro-nuts.

Its his money, if he wants to waste it on a round trip to get the oil changed, then thats his option. How come no one is complaining that he is most likely rich because he made his money off the rest of the world by selling his oil at inflated prices..?

Though I will laugh when their wells finally dry up. No more OPEC (Oil Producing Exporting Country), it will be OWIC - Oil Wanting Importing Country. hehe

You know its good I am not extremely rich. If I was a billionaire I would purposefully do things to piss the environmentalists off. I would fly everywhere I could, and I would do this kind of stuff just for ****s and giggles. Yes, I am a bastard, and yes, I don't care. And I have fun being one.

Why not? Al Gore does it... :p

I am personally proud of the guy for wasting the resources and pissing off thousands of enviro-nuts.

Its his money, if he wants to waste it on a round trip to get the oil changed, then thats his option. How come no one is complaining that he is most likely rich because he made his money off the rest of the world by selling his oil at inflated prices..?

Though I will laugh when their wells finally dry up. No more OPEC (Oil Producing Exporting Country), it will be OWIC - Oil Wanting Importing Country. hehe

Very true.:)

I have but one response to that. That response is 12 gauge.

Of course, if everyone in the world made this a maxim, then we'd all be f***ed.

Oh wait! That is what happened!

_EW_

Its his money, if he wants to waste it on a round trip to get the oil changed, then thats his option.

When has anyone said it shouldn't be his option?

You can acknowledge this man's right to waste his money yet still disapprove of it. I think he was idiot to spend it in such a frivolous manner, but I'm certainly not for other people deciding how he can and can't spent his own money.

How come no one is complaining that he is most likely rich because he made his money off the rest of the world by selling his oil at inflated prices..?

Wasn't the subject of the thread. I could start complaining about that subject if it makes the 'enviro-nuts' look any more consistent to you.

That one person is a hypocrite doesn't mean the rest of us should emulate his (poor) behavior.

Yes, I am a bastard, and yes, I don't care. And I have fun being one.

I'm sorry.

Sounds like the sheik is a true liberal at heart....waste a lot of money to benefit a small number of people, and with few apparent worries about accountability. Only wish I had that kind of wealth to throw around so "liberally". :D That he po'd eco-nuts is just icing on this particular piece of cake.

Sounds like the sheik is a true liberal at heart....waste a lot of money to benefit a small number of people, and with few apparent worries about accountability. Only wish I had that kind of wealth to throw around so "liberally". :D That he po'd eco-nuts is just icing on this particular piece of cake.

Oh, yes. Uncaring towards the environment - very liberal :rolleyes:

_EW_

Cute, EW. :lol: Wasn't talking about his stance on environmental issues, just his tendency toward profligate and inefficient use of money. That is sadly a tendency shared by many liberals in government (esp as regards members of society that are nonproductive, and I'm not talking about infants, the infirm (physical/mental), etc..). I do find it odd, though, that many libs that like to think they're rational and well informed are so easily gulled by the prohpets of ecological doom. Guess that comes from feeling your way to a solution.....but thats' all matter for another thread. :)

Archived