Home

(DF2Mod for jo) Looking for members!

Agent_Katarn00

Hello,if i'm right i have heard that the jkmod for ja is kind of gone for now.

But i'm still not planning for this project to not die no matter what it takes,even though i do respect why the other mod had to kind of bail for now.

But i'm i'm currently looking re-texturing ,mapping,models,scripting,and other various needs.I'm currently having trouble getting gmax to work,but i will be making a kyle model and proboubly some weapons and new power ups.

So but anyway anybody that wants to join the df2mod for jo is welcome to e-mail me at agent_katarn@yahoo.com.

THANX!:):):D

do you need any skinners? I just got the hang of it and wouldn't mind making a couple...

Yes i would be happy for any skinners,anything really.

I have one member for about a month i have had him and i don't really know he has done what told him to yet.

But anywho just email me for anything you need.But i am making a kyle skin and maybe a yun so don't make any of those.;)

Okay, so I got a new computer, and need more RAM before I can start skinning again, and I need to re-install JA and JO. But, I already have most of the trandoshan skin finished so, in about a couple of days I'll be completely back up and running again :D

Archived