Home

Slip-ups on the forums, anyone?

Arcesious

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was a super mod, I would sometimes surf the boards after coming home from the bar. Funny how posts can "sound" different after a few beers. It didn't take many pm's from some upset users for me to realize that doing that was not a good idea. :D

^GOOD point!

I remember I created a 'Ztalker goes to London' thread whilst being 'slightly' intoxicated. Everyone spammed their cultural advices there. I needed to see the opera, etc etc.

Vacation turned out to be a beerfest. No culture there :xp:

@Astrotoy7:

I'm not that good at English. And too lazy to edit my posts anyways. No soup for you! :indif:

Every time I post in Kavars.

You and me both. <3

When I was a super mod, I would sometimes surf the boards after coming home from the bar. Funny how posts can "sound" different after a few beers. It didn't take many pm's from some upset users for me to realize that doing that was not a good idea. :D

I myself have been guilty of PWI at least once. :xp:

Nope. All these long years on the forums and I've not once had any sort of slip up where I unintentionally said something to embarrass myself.penis

:lol:

Nope. All these long years on the forums and I've not once had any sort of slip up where I unintentionally said something to embarrass myself.penis

still, I have had trouble moving past your "I have a created a bright red light" post :p On that day, all the brothel owners in the world joined hands and sang amazing grace slow and annoying-like, like those idiot singers on Idol.

ammm---aaay-zzziiii---iiiingggg-- grr---rrr-----ace

mtfbwya

jonathan 7 doesn't do slip-ups, but if he did, they would probably be the best slip ups in the world.

picture.php?albumid=13&pictureid=1324

I'm glad my posts are made of WIN otherwise I too might of been affraid of Kavars.

captain-james-t-kirk-awesome1.jpg

Or maybe my posts are made of Epic failure so special I get away with it;

car-crashes-into-house-roofFAIL-1.jpg

Archived