Home

Should I have lost items when I got to the forest?

Vasant56

Hi,

I just started playing the game, and I noticed that when I got to the petrified forest I lost all of my items (balloons, bread, fire extinguisher, cards etc) except for my Scythe. Is this supposed to have happened? I just want to make sure it isn't a bug before I spend more time trying to figure things out. If it is a bug, how do I fix it?

Thanks!

PS. I inadvertantly crossposted this threat. Sorry. I don't know how to delete the other one.

That’s normal and nothing to worry about, as you move from section to section items from your inventory that no longer have any relevance will be removed, this doesn’t happen often its just at times like you mentioned because you could be potentially holding a lot of items which you no longer need and have no way of removing from your inventory which could get frustrating given the way the inventory work (scrolling through items one at a time).

*Very small spoiler*

But you should still have your fire extinguisher if I remember correctly, I think you may have just missed that in your inventory.

I hope that helps you out and I hope you’re enjoying the game.

Archived