Home

Galaxy Centauri™ Role-play Server

daluke

Hello all :)

A few friends and myself have decided to create a role-playing Server based on 'Star Wars Galaxies', and we thought of no better modification to use than OJP.

I've been playing OJP since basic, and it's good to know that the numbers of people playing have increased quite a lot over the past few builds.

I know that there are among you those who squirm at the idea of 'anutha rp serva yawn nxt plz', but we aim to create a completely different experience for everyone: so please, don't shun the idea on a whim!

The link to our Forums (currently under construction, but do feel free to register) is http://galaxycentauri.darkbb.com/index.htm.

We look forward to seeing you :)

Regards,

daluke (agentoo8)

Okay it's on phpbb3 but I still can't see your post, nor can I see the categories I use (but in Administration Panel, they're still there :/).

What you need is to revert back to the original template/style used by phpBB 3. Then you need to e-mail me the images you want to use with a list of what images are to be for what and I'll send you an image pack with step-by-step install instructions. And please don't tell me you are using a phpBB 2 style with phpBB 3...

Archived