Home

Darth Groovy's WTF of the Week!

Darth Groovy

wtfdog.jpg

Thats seriously one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in my entire life.

Did anyone else notice the part about loosing $50,000 AND her home just to get her damn dog back? Look, I love my pets and whatnot, but damn.

House >>>>>>>>>>>> Pets.

What, she couldn't just buy another ugly dog of the same breed? Are they out of them or something? Are the winning lottery numbers buried somewhere in the dog's DNA? Does she think it's like a WoW pet respawn and the cloned dog will recognize her?

Dumbass.

This WTF gets even weirder and ickier! The woman in the story, Bernann McKinney, is believed to be Joyce Berman McKinney, who in 1977 kidnapped a Mormon missionary (her former boyfriend) and forced him to have sex with her.

Compare this picture of Joyce McKinney from the Deseret News archives:

Joyce.jpg

with the freak in cloned dog story:

McKinney.jpg

Bernann.jpg

Joyce McKinney moved to Provo, Utah in 1973 to try to date one of the Osmond brothers and became distraught when she was unable to get to know them. In 1975 she dated Kirk Anderson, but he broke it off. Then she assaulted him, slashed his tires and tried to run him off the road with her car.

Then in 1977 while he was a Mormon missionary in England she kidnapped him, handcuffed him to a bed for three days, and held him hostage until he had sex with her and agreed to marry her. He called police, and she fled the country before she could go to trial. Then in 1984 she was arrested for stalking him (she had two notebooks filled with pictures of him, and notes on his daily activities).

When Bernann McKinney was asked if she really was Joyce Berman McKinney, she said that she would only answer questions about her dogs. Perhaps Booger was a replacement for her unrequited, unwilling lover Kirk Anderson, and that is why she couldn't let him go. Icky! :barf::heart3:

It's been confirmed, the crazy pitbull cloning lady is the Mormon sex slave lady. When confronted with having the same Social Security Number, she admitted to her identity. You can get the story here and here. If you get a lady like this obsessed over you, run! not even death can stop her.

However, the Guardian noted today that a check of public records in North Carolina confirmed that 'Bernann' is indeed the same woman who infamously said of her captive missonary: "I loved him so much that I would have skied down Mount Everest in the nude with a carnation up my nose if he asked me to."

So she captured him at gunpoint and chained him to her bed for sex?

I don't understand women.

Archived