Home

Demo Release for 360

it will probably be at the end of the month so they leave people in suspense for the next few weeks and then more suspense for the next few weeks after that :(

The end of the month is only sixteen days away from the launch of the game.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=64673

The timing of a demo releasing at the end of August does makes since. Take a break from Too Human and hope they can pull this game off. With so much to play this year I'll be glad to get a demo of this one to try it out before I buy.

I make a deal with you , if the next week that demo doesn't come out , i ask you to left that forum for ever and never comeback.

If i'm wrong ill do the same plus ill give you 20 $ by paypal ?

Your a liar.

I'm working for devlopers myself and I cant even know when a demo will come out of a game that I test every days for months. Only the marketing departement that are only pile of DNA contracts knows about those things. Lead Testers tell us tester about the demo about a week before the demo comes out , the exceptions are the Dev Tester team that work 3 feets from the devlopers, that actualy test the demo before release.

Now please get lost , I cant stand those lying morons that are trying to get attention.

I suggest you read the rules before posting again.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=178956

It's the first one, so it won't be hard for you to find. Don't let it happen again. - Cz

Lolwut? The "i'm a tester" is even more pathetic than the "i heard from a friend". What Jacob said is more believable than what you said.

so what can say pathetic but not a liar on that forum.

alright and i also want to know in what been a tester is pathetic , or your telling me that im pathetic to say im a tester because you think i'm not , that because you missed my proof , i posted 2 picture with my employe access card .

The moderators just deleted them for some reason.

so what can say pathetic but not a liar on that forum.

alright and i also want to know in what been a tester is pathetic , or your telling me that im pathetic to say im a tester because you think i'm not , that because you missed my proof , i posted 2 picture with my employe access card .

The moderators just deleted them for some reason.

You're an Ubisoft tester then. What is Ubisoft doing for TFU?

Archived