Home

Horrible: Vista began to disagree with kotor2, what to do!?!!?

Drunkside

So thats the whole situation really... I tried to make a custom head for K2 this morning, and when i tried to try if it worked, kotor2 just crashed before i even got in game... Tried starting the game several times, and when it didnt work, i downloaded a no cd crack. Still no results. Then I tried to delete kotor2 and reinstall it... AND THE SAME DAMN ERROR CAME UP!!! Can you believe that? And the stupid thing is, that it used to work fine with vista earlier, actually i played through the game once with vista. Then, after maybe 3 months i try to start a new game with the head i made, it crashes... and crashes... and crashes. Any suggestions on what to do?:confused:

Removed unnecessary curse word to something more palatable, please note we are a PG-13 forum. Also discussing cracks is not allowed here either. Thanks. -RH

Nothing but downloaded the USM... weird. I think ill try to reinstall it again, so that i do not keep any custom content exept for the saves and override... Ill post here if it works.

EDIT: I believe the problem is with the chitin key... Its not getting fixed even by reinstalling the game, so could someone send me a working chitin so that i could start a new game?

Archived