Home

GTA IV coming to PC

Taos

does anybody else smell coffee?

It could happen that they put it in again as a joke, and then Hot Coffee 2. I don't think anybody should look for it, but it's not within the realms of possibillity.

It wasn't in the console versions (just a very short cut-scene:lol:).

You should enjoy it though. Can't wait to see what modders come out with!

Dude, I have it for the consoles. I was referring to if somebody moded the files in the game data.

Ah, I see. After the flak Rockstar North took last time around, I doubt they included it. They got enough pre-release opposition as it was. It was ridiculous with GTA: SA though - a cut piece of code, buried in game files, that only hackers could get on the consoles? It's an 18 rated game for heaven's sake.

It's not the best GTA (got the xbox version) but it's still amazing. ;)

A lot more realistic.

I'm expecting to see more of SA's features creep into the franchise on the new consoles as sequels are released (like the multiple cities; customised cars, hair and beards, girth:lol:, etc.)

I think they were holding something back to make sure they have something else to introduce each time. But the graphical quality was a huge leap from SA.

I have it for the 360 and I've never really gotten bored of this game. I still play it every few days just to go on a rampage. Smashing cars is one of my favorite things to do. I love that they made car damage dynamic. Makes ramming a car into a building ten times with a semi very fun, and....interesting if you choose to switch vehicles ;).

My PC wouldn't be able to support this game, not by far. It's all good though. I have a VGA cable that lets me play my 360 in high def on my monitor now. Highly recommended to people who have a 360 but not a huge 1080p TV.

The only things I really care about in regards to pc ports are mods. It's the reason I got KotOR for PC. I sort of condemn myself by looking at them. I can hardly even play Oblivion on 360 knowing all the amazing mods I'm missing out on :\.

Archived