Home

Wotor for TSL?

DarthJacen

I think, this one was requested before, but since this mod is not out, I thought, I would ask it, again. I'm tired of the lame weapons in TSL that look so harmless. I'm tired of seeing shiny steel rifles and pistols that look like toys. I want reskins and sounds for the base weapons in the game that are not Lightsabers.

Can anyone help me? The original author of Weapons of the Old Republic is T7Nowhere. I love this mod in K1, and want it badly for TSL.

He won't do because of the USM.

First, of all, I do not have the Ultimate Saber Mod, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Second, I've done my own little modding with utc files, but the koTOR tool, I have won't open mdl files or mdx files.

On, modding myself, I, just started with Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy with using Paint to put sith eyes on Dark Rosh, but so far that's about it.

I also, used it to replace the Revised Episode III Blades mod saber colors, and converted them for use with K1 and TSL.

That's about where I'm at with modding. I've tried using the TSL patcher for wotor with TSL, but it just crashes the game.

Why don't you ask T7nowhere? You'd get a faster response that way.

Actually, I did, on his Wotor post, but I had not answer, and now I can't find, my original post.

It should be ok to convert the models to TSL for your own personal use.

It should only be a problem if you release it publicly. That is when you'd need T7's permission for. :)

I'd love to do that, but I don't think I need a weapons for Bastila, or Jolee, or Darth Bandon (who's dead), Bastila does make a cameo appearance, but she doesn't need a lightsaber.

Anyway, there was a cool version, of the regular blaster pistol and blaster rifle in wotor. He, just, reskinned it black with some buttons, and other textures on it. I thought, how cool! But, when I went through the mod pack again, to look for it in the pack, I couldn't find it.

But, even if I did, I would have to rename it because TSL uses different names for the same rifle.

That's no reason not to still have the cool models though. ;)

That's fine, but with the Movie Mandalorians mod changing Mandalore into Jango Fett, I don't need his cool heavy reapeating rifle, either, since I have the Jango Fett pistols. Those things rock! I'm amazed Obi-wan didn't lose his lightsaber from trying to deflect those huge powerful, bolts, not to mention the severe whiplash on his wrists.

So, I'd have to adapt it to TSL, The main, non-Jedi characters being, Mandalore (not needed), the mandalorians, the sith soldiers (replaced with stormtroopers) need "working" E-11 mod for them (everytime I do the code for the current one there, I get a null grenade), the Telos Security Force, Republic troops in the Korriban Tomb vision (I really want to replace these with clonetroopers, but the TSL version doesn't do that probably because of the Harbinger holograms). And, of course both sides of the Onderon Army Civil War.

Plus, the blaster bolts from these should be colored bolts with white cores in the center like in the prequels, after all this is the Old Republic.

I like those masks they're funny, but the screen shot of sword looked a little ridiculous because of both the size of, who could wield them Canderous?, and good luck blocking another blade with those they don't have any strength although the one looks like a weird version of a katana. But, with out bad (as in good, and fear inspiring at the same time) looking guns, it's not complete.

I like those masks they're funny, but the screen shot of sword looked a little ridiculous because of both the size of, who could wield them Canderous?, and good luck blocking another blade with those they don't have any strength although the one looks like a weird version of a katana. But, with out bad (as in good, and fear inspiring at the same time) looking guns, it's not complete.

Cloud?

Archived