Home

Top 10 Kotor & TSL mods

robfozzy

There are no set "top 10" as different people like different things.

Also, the KotOR and TSL topics are all in one place because it makes things easier for users and the moderation staff.

I ment in some peoples opinion on whats best

jus wondering what are the top 10 kotor mods also wondering why there is not 2 sections for kotor mods and kotor 2 mods

Every year we want to hear from you (everyone), and give the community a chance to 'RAWR' ;)

http://www.starwarsknights.com/mod_week.php

Keep in mind we also have a 'Featured Mods' section that is open to everyone (bottome of page linked above). If someone likes a mod, we mean, truly truly likes a mod.. PLEASE write a review to share and we'll not only post it (the review), but with the modders' permission, we'll host the mod too :D

Please be thorough in your review however. "Thiz mod rawks mie wurld" won't get you posted :xp:

As for the 2 mod sections.. TUCE divides mods with their tags [TSL] or [KOTOR] preceding each release thread. Hope that helps :)

I've moved this thread to Padawan's Lounge and changed the title to reflect both games. While not exactly a 'problem' thread.. it fits nicely into the 'tips' section ;) Plus, it will reduce having 2 threads in either of the other game specific forums.

Bear in mind.. this is not a "my-mod-is-better-than-your-mod" thread. If it even hints at becoming one, it will be closed. - Cz

What kind of mods are you looking for? What do you like? I could give you a list of all the mods I have but I'll save that to see if you would even like them :p.

I'm on my first pc playthrough, and I've pretty much stuck to mods that enhance and restore. I'm not using mods that drastically change anything, add lots of new items, or add recruitable characters. That's why I passed up the Holowan Plugin.

If you're not restricting yourself to the kind of mods I'm using, I'd probably recommend that Holowan Plugin and the Brotherhood of Shadow. Never tried either of them, but I've read a lot of things about both.

Most larger, more complex mods use the TSL Patcher for easy installation. However, I'll go ahead and suggest downloading the KotOR Mod Manager if you haven't. It's great for if you're installing lots of mods that don't use the TSL Patcher.

I favor mods that don't directly cheat, but allow the game to go a way the player chooses. For instance, the enhanced merchants make all items available for purchase, but don't just give them to you. I also prefer the Bao-Dur jedi robe mod and the mod that frees armor from force restrictions... pushing the edge, but that's not unreasonable for some armor.

The mod for unlimited credits, weapons from security station, and other things that aren't earned is too easy and not what I typically enjoy using.

I love the mod that added in the cut content of Vash.

And I also like having different heads - the one I'm currently using is Yuthura Ban lol (a certain someone here might be interested in that one)

I don't have many mods, but I've seen a recruitable Dustil somewhere. That looks interesting.

I've also repainted my Ebon Hawk, so it's black and red. Much better, if you ask me!

And I also like having different heads - the one I'm currently using is Yuthura Ban lol (a certain someone here might be interested in that one)

You're right. I like that mod, except there are certain robes that Yuthura can't use. I find that a bit restricting and often don't use the mod because of it. If anyone can overcome that issue, then I would use it ALL the time.

Well there's another twi'lek head that does work w/knight robes. Yuthura can use the padawan versions, but they don't have upgradability. I just like having regeneration and 3 constitution added on top of the aesthetics. I also don't want to be restricted like Bao-dur when it comes to robes... anyway that's getting off the subject.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived