Home

Mac version?

ajcrow

Yes you can.Emulators can help,they make things run on programs they can't.If you have a jedi knight game to make it work,go to google and type Windows Virtual PC.It will put an emulation on computer so you can have a windows whenever you want.You can play it with that.;)I hope it will work for ya!:)

No, that wouldn't work. I DO already have virtual pc (an old one but a version nonetheless), and it wouldn't work because i would have to buy the pc version of the game, which i won't do because i have a mac version already.

I just think it stinks that i can't get this to work....

Zango is a free, premium-content access tool, paid for by advertising. Once installed and while online, using keywords sent to Zango from your Internet browsing, Zango software (with Weather) shows ads in a Zango Toolbar; a temporary Slider, on (e.g.) the bottom corner of your screen; and a separate browser window that pops up on your screen. If you search for or view Adult websites, you may receive Adult-oriented ads. Depending on your browser version, Zango may become the default search provider. Additionally, Zango may redirect a search resulting in an error to a list of sites similar to your search terms. Zango's Internet Explorer, Outlook/Outlook Express and Word Toolbars give access to free emoticons (and more) within those applications, when online. Zango runs continuously and upgrades automatically. Uninstallation is easy via Add/Remove Programs.

I think someone should port this over to mac. It sounds cool, and if people think its good, then it should be available for all players,. Someones already done a linux, right? So where's the mac?

I'd do it myself, but i dunno how.

• 3 weeks later...

The only way to run a "short cut" would be to use an autoexec.cfg, as from my experience I don't think that shortcuts (or aliases as they are called on a mac) don't work like .bats and wouldn't activate files for a game. Unfortunatly, I've already tried this, by typing:

helpusobi 1

set fs_game "ojpenhanced"

and

helpusobi 1

jamp.app set fs_game "ojpenhanced"

into a autoexec.cfg, and it seems that fs_game is write protected ( :( ), meaning that it wouldn't work anyway.

I think what we need is for someone to port the .dlls so that they will run on a mac, as none of the features that ojp is famous for (saber combat, customization, dodging, etc) are working when I run the mod. All I get is its fancy menus, which are all over the place and some of which the text is missing.

Irritating....

Archived