Home

Mac version?

ajcrow

Is there any way around these bugs at all?

When I create a server, I get a message saying: "The sever is running OJP enhanced. The game will crash if you are not running it. You can get the mod at ojp.jediknight.net" If i then attempt to play ffa, team-ffa, capture the ysalimari or flag, I find that I cannot play as another message comes up with something like: "ONOEZ, YOU'VE OVER SPENT YOUR POINTS" and refuses to let me join as I have not set my force powers properly.

Is there a way to fix this:confused:

Also, the weapons upgrade menu does not work in-game, I cannot set my reload or saber throw buttons and if i open the console, Then I get a whole lot of messages in red complaining that they couldn't load various files in ui/saber.

Other than that, everything else seems fine. Jedi master and holocron work great, and the gameplay seems fine. :D Just wondering if there's anyway I could reduce the amount of bugs I get. Thanks

Ok, if I turn on auto team then I can play, but I can't set any of my force powers or get any weapons. I can get points, and I use them, but they never take effect, and I'm running around getting sabered by my bots. Do I need to set a specific min and max value for XP points?

• 1 year later...

Not sure whether i should do this and bump and old thread...

Anyway...

I'm getting the same problem ajcrow is as-well as the in game menus (like force/gunnery point selection) being all messed up.

I'm running JAMP revision D and Mac OS 10.4.11.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Archived