Home

Did you like Benny Lava?

Acrylic

Then you'll love my new subtitle video!

I was bored yesterday, and I thought "Hey, I'll find a random Indian (Tamil) music video and "subtitle" it.

And this is what I came up with!

"Life is damn shame"

NOTE: Sorta strong language in some parts.

Enjoy, all! :)

I saw something similar to that a few fays ago actually.

Bah, that's Daler Mehndi and his Punjabi antics. Not as fun as the Tamil videos. I personally like the Tamil version of Killer best, even better than Prabhu Deva in Benny Lava. :D

OT: Nice vid. Loved the "GAY OLD BITCHES!" part. Some parts were totally perfect, but the lines didn't make much individual sense, I'm afraid. :p

Bah, that's Daler Mehndi and his Punjabi antics. Not as fun as the Tamil videos. I personally like the Tamil version of Killer best, even better than Prabhu Deva in Benny Lava. :D

OT: Nice vid. Loved the "GAY OLD BITCHES!" part. Some parts were totally perfect, but the lines didn't make much individual sense, I'm afraid. :p

Thanks! I wish there was a way to make it make sense, but I guess everyone's gonna have to somehow try and make sense of it! :p

Also, personally, I can't get enough of these type of videos...Benny Lava, Indian Thriller, Saint Sea Hat (which is Japanese I believe), etc, so I felt compelled to make this :)

Archived