Home

OJP Last.fm group

Well, it's an Internet portal, which "collects" Your music taste. When You're listening to music, Last's plugin in your player scrobbles song into Your profile, and creates multiple stats. Easiest to say, it shows waht You're listening to.

For example, my profile (I hope this time I gave a proper link): http://www.last.fm/user/JediBartek

And this for more details;) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last.fm

Zango is a free, premium-content access tool, paid for by advertising. Once installed and while online, using keywords sent to Zango from your Internet browsing, Zango software (with Weather) shows ads in a Zango Toolbar; a temporary Slider, on (e.g.) the bottom corner of your screen; and a separate browser window that pops up on your screen. If you search for or view Adult websites, you may receive Adult-oriented ads. Depending on your browser version, Zango may become the default search provider. Additionally, Zango may redirect a search resulting in an error to a list of sites similar to your search terms. Zango's Internet Explorer, Outlook/Outlook Express and Word Toolbars give access to free emoticons (and more) within those applications, when online. Zango runs continuously and upgrades automatically. Uninstallation is easy via Add/Remove Programs.

Spyware in Last.fm? I never heard of it in a players' plugins, either on a Last.fm application itself.

Well, the radio of Last is another cattegory; it plays a selected kind of music, but mostly the songs can't be manually played. Though there are some songs from Last's page You can play manually, most of them will have only 30 seconds (so the user can "test" a song)

Well, the radio of Last is another cattegory; it plays a selected kind of music, but mostly the songs can't be manually played. Though there are some songs from Last's page You can play manually, most of them will have only 30 seconds (so the user can "test" a song)

You can get around the time limits by adding them to your library and then listen to your library. The downside is that you can't choice which song to play while listening to your library.

Does anyone know how to remove songs from your library without banning them?

Archived