Home

SuperMan Vs Batman

Revan 411

So which super hero do you like?

I like Batman more, he's more of a darker character, and the films don't suck as much as Super Man, and I can relate more to the character in Batman then Super Man...

That doesn't mean I hate Super Man though, I like him, but some of the films are a little too happy, and also some of it are pointless, but anyway Super Man is great.

Also when saying which hero you like, please explain why. ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be a big Superman guy, but the older i get, the more i like Batman. He's just a normal guy with amazing martial arts skills and great detective intelligence.

And if we go to the animated Batman Superman movie, Batman figured out how to beat Superman and who he was without x-ray vision (bar scene/tracer)

Spider-Man! :D

Oh wait.. he's not a choice :doh:

Batman then, though neither are "relatable"... Superman is so far beyond the scope it's not even funny. Far too powerful even by super-hero standards.

He can only be hurt by a few 'rocks' or enemies so powerful, they themselves are just a psychological meltdown away from annihilating the world. :xp:

Batman at least dodges bullets... I can "relate" to that :lol:

Why the hell would they fight anyway? Ain't they both good and in that stupid 'Justice League' thing.

Charity event? I would donate to see it happen.

Anyway, have to go with Batman. I always liked how Batman is ultimately believable. He's not an alien from another planet, he wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider, he's not wearing a magic ring, he's not an evolved version of a human and his mother wasn't bitten by a vampire while he was still in the room.

He's a character that could actually exist in the real world, and that to me is very, very cool.

The volumptious assets of Wonderwomen. :carms:

But Clark's married...

But in the animated TV series, she was obsessed with Batman - and he was too, from what I could tell - he was just too concerned with either of them getting hurt - like what happened with GL and Hawkgirl.

He's a character that could actually exist in the real world, and that to me is very, very cool.

o.O

• Playboy billionaire
  • Knows every martial arts and fighting form known to man
  • Master escape artist
  • Criminologist
  • Detective
  • Chemist
  • Acrobat
  • Engineer
  • Has access to gadgets, vehicles, etc. that even the military doesn't have...
  • Access to an underground cave full of super-computers and electronic gizmos that the local utility board/power grid doesn't get suspicious where the juice is going... (Holy FBI Raid Batman!)
  • PLUS he still lands all the hotties... :lol:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1429

riiiiiiight... ;)

o.O

• Playboy billionaire
  • Knows every martial arts and fighting form known to man
  • Master escape artist
  • Criminologist
  • Detective
  • Chemist
  • Acrobat
  • Engineer
  • Has access to gadgets, vehicles, etc. that even the military doesn't have...
  • Access to an underground cave full of super-computers and electronic gizmos that the local utility board/power grid doesn't get suspicious where the juice is going... (Holy FBI Raid Batman!)
  • PLUS he still lands all the hotties... :lol:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1429

riiiiiiight... ;)

:lol:

Someone needs to stick a giant 'T' on a spotlight and see if anything happens.

But, although he's a comic book character, Batman isn't really a Superhero - just a well excercised, intelligent vigilante.

Actually, he is a superhero. But he is a superhero without superhuman powers. Superman is on the exact opposite spectrum of superheroes: he is neither human, nor did he spend years on his training.

The thread title irks me. It's Superman, not SuperMan. I'm sure many Batman fans feel the same way about the name of their hero as well.

I myself have always preferred Superman, though I never really read the comics - I know the stories told in them, but I've never really read them much apart from a few I've found online. I really enjoyed the 90's series with Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher, as well - Dean Cain made Superman for me as a kid.

Though over the past few months, I have discovered a respect for Batman as well. The old movies killed it for me, though the new ones have sparked my interest. While I don't think Bale is the greatest actor in the world, the amazing plot makes up for the fact that his face only seems to have one expression, and his mouth doesn't move when he talks. Christian Bale doesn't talk while Michael Caine's mouth is visible in the scene. Check it out. :p

Archived