Home

Happy Birthday Kain

Dath Maximus

since he was being a whiney little bastard, i created a birthday thread for him

OOOOO IM KAIN I HAD A BIRTHDAY WHERES MY THREAD!?!

Ya dont see any happy birthday dath threads do ya? NO

happy bday man

also, jmac sucks more than you, so i wont post in his thread

dath why do you continue to hate on me ;_;

and a belated hope you got a bunch of **** the other day

you should get that looked at because everyone is supposed to have a creamy, goodness-filled center :)

No, people are bastard coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them ne-he-here-ly as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

*walks into thread nursing a festering wound on my gut, wearing a male dancer's shirtless fireman uniform, carrying a fire extinguisher and wearing the red helmet, mumbling "Dey... uhhg... dey took mah liver, aaagghh" and collapses in the corner*

No, people are bastard coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them ne-he-here-ly as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Y'know, Dr. Cox may not be the best role-model for a young gentleman of your standing, Ty.

So they're more of a nougatey center?

i need one of the hats she put on later when she proved we all have a creamy center
...was she always wearing that big hat? O_o

Archived