Home

Boycott Disney's "Rat Dog Movie!"

Tysyacha

I tried google'ing it but all i found was this thread heh. I finally found it though, it would be better if they picked any other dog, chihuahuas are horrible things that only exist for the purpose of genocide.

I agree with the masses, I'll be the one in the corner setting fire to his own face.

I tried google'ing it but all i found was this thread heh. I finally found it though, it would be better if they picked any other dog, chihuahuas are horrible things that only exist for the purpose of genocide.

I agree with the masses, I'll be the one in the corner setting fire to his own face.

And to annoy us further as Purse Puppies, especially for Paris Hilton :fist:

Anyways, I hated this movie when I first heard about it while my sister was watching the god-awful Hannah Montana :fist:

First off all, I feel for you having to watch Hannah Montana, but I want minute-and-a-half of my life i spent watching the stupid Trailer. I'm surprised I didn't see while watching Dark Knight or Wall-e. THis crap is only going to be surpassed in crappiness by Shrek 4 (you know it's coming!)

The Beverly Hills Chihuahua trailer has become something of an Internet phenomenon, with websites such as Youtube hosting a plethora of user-uploaded "reaction videos" from appalled viewers of the trailer, often sitting and watching the trailer in disbelief at how over-the-top and open for parody the entire, seemingly ridiculous concept of the film appears.
We are now officially a statistic. Great. :indif:

BTW: signed.

But yeah, I'm pretty much against any movie with Beverly Hills in the Title except for the following; Down and Out in Beverly Hills...
Good.

...Beverly Hills Ninja.
Crap. And not even "it's so bad it's funny" crap; just crap.

I'm sorry you couldn't notice the referential humor that made the movie humorous to myself and some others.
It's been too long (10+ years) since I've seen the film to remember anything about it other than the fact that I hated it.

Chris Farley himself hated the movie upon seeing it and said that he never wanted to make another one like it. It's really too bad that he died not long after making this film because it could have served as a turning point in his career. It would have been interesting to see what direction he would have taken had he lived.

Archived